How many of you will have Revan next event

Prev1
I skipped farming ewoks and bounty hunter ships and prioritized my focus on getting the Old republic toons geared and starred for the next time he shows up.

Anyone else do the same thing?

Replies

• I focused also on Revan and now I only need 75 shards to finish Bindo farming. I really look forward to earn JKR.
  • I had to get Chewie first but i'm now solely focusing on OR. Still a long ways to go though so that stinks.
  • It seems like the community as a whole is really ready for this event and that worries me. The last two Hero's Journey events required a legendary character to farm for, increasing the number of needed farms to 9 (4 for the event and 5 to unlock the legendary). I think Revan is unprecedented in how accessible he is to even newer players if they can unlock the cantina battles. From the chatter on the forums and reddit, it sounds like most people have really focused hard on Revan farming, and there will be a big influx of new Revans this time around. It makes me worried that they're going to delay his event for a long, long time or that there will be a paywalled hard counter released just before he comes back.

Either way, to answer the original question, I only farmed the ewoks to 5 stars to unlock C3PO and stayed focused on my Revan farm. I already had the BH at 7* (minus Bossk), so I focused gear on them and stars on the OR toons. I finished them all maybe 3 weeks ago, so I'm set! I'm excited to get him whenever he comes back!
  • GeneralNueSence
    21 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Gear 12 zeta Bastila, gear 11 zeta JB, gear 9 everyone else. I started farming and gearing since they became farmable and missed him the first time around. I 7 stared them all in December though so I hope I'm prepared without over gearing any characters I don't plan on using.
  • I’m ready! Finished my farming nearly a month ago.
  • Im not ready still need T3-M4 to 6 and 7 and jolee, zalabar, mission to 7 star so im fine with waiting a bit longer
  • I immediately prioritized my OR toons after the first Revan event. Literally have spent most my gems and resources on them. They're all at gear 9, (gear 11 for Bastilla) I only have to finish up my 5* Jolee and 5* Mission, I'm super worried I'll miss the next Revan event.

I've heard all sorts of rumors ranging from January (unlikely) even to seeing it again in March (which I would be totally ok with). So we'll just have to wait and see. Been trying to get my GK ready for arena too
  • Blackbeardpepe
    1481 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    My wife is finished. 100% done. I am not quite there yet. Lol. I am refreshing the hard nodes as quickly and efficiently as possible. I should get it in time. Even if it's $5-10 of spending, I'll get it.

Edit: if he comes back at the end of February I'll have him without spending. I'm not f2p, so spending was never an issue tbh.
  • (Spongebob voice) I’m ready!
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Still need 46 for Jolee, 21 for mission and 95 for T3
  • Tarah
    202 posts Member
    Ready 2 weeks after last event... =/
  • Farmed as soon as they went farmable so been ready since early December. G12 Bastilla and zJolee, G8 the rest.

GK and zGMY upped to G12 ready to put under his lead.
  • only 45 shards behind, should be fine
  • Been ready since last Nov. I'm also pretty sure the counter to him will be in Feb also tho... 😐
  • doesn't matter, by popular community vote jolee ist not usable next revan event, so no new unlocks ;)
  • Been ready since last Nov. I'm also pretty sure the counter to him will be in Feb also tho... 😐

Darth Revan?
  • kq9z4jjo1c17.jpg
  • May need a gear 9 or 2 but should b all set
  • I've been prepped for Revan since about 3 weeks after the event. So then I went ahead and pre-farmed all his gear, and I've stored three zetas. So I'm super ready now.

I haven't started on Ewoks though (not for real, anyway. I buy them when they pop up in the guild store but that's it). I figure I might as well get JTR first.
    "Don't take yourself so serious; it's a game, have fun!" • https://swgoh.gg/u/yerffcaasi/
  • I have finished today! I am ready!
    Do or don't there is no try
  • I will, if he ever does return!
  • Delvorin
    139 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Got them all 7 stars earlier this month. Looking at videos of the event, they should be geared enough as well. Gearing up bastila and jolee since I'll be using them for the revan team. Working on ewoks now but got a long way to go for wicket.
    Been ready since last Nov. I'm also pretty sure the counter to him will be in Feb also tho... 😐

Darth Revan?

I think it's possibly Darth Revan but I feel it also could be Darth Malak. Only reason I'd slightly favor it being Darth Revan is because of the characters that will probably be needed and they fit more with how the ancient journey for JKR was. Might be that JKR will be needed for the Malak event, or maybe they'll have more options and you'll need an Old Republic team with either Revan and any other 4 old republic characters.
  • I have the star requirements and understand the gear requirements to not be too burdensome; is this enough gear or should I invest a little more? I have two zetas ready for Revan, working on the third so I'd rather not throw one on anyone else.

https://swgoh.gg/p/172882313/

• I think it's possibly Darth Revan but I feel it also could be Darth Malak. Only reason I'd slightly favor it being Darth Revan is because of the characters that will probably be needed and they fit more with how the ancient journey for JKR was. Might be that JKR will be needed for the Malak event, or maybe they'll have more options and you'll need an Old Republic team with either Revan and any other 4 old republic characters.[/quote]

Malak was the main villain, but so was Darth Revan. If they were to go revan, we would probably need dark Bastila, HK, Canderous, carth and maybe Jedi Revan? It would make it interesting, since the player chooses what side to align with.
  • It seems like the community as a whole is really ready for this event and that worries me. The last two Hero's Journey events required a legendary character to farm for, increasing the number of needed farms to 9 (4 for the event and 5 to unlock the legendary). ... It makes me worried that they're going to delay his event for a long, long time or that there will be a paywalled hard counter released just before he comes back.

The last game breaking toon that was released (CLS) didn't return until his counter (JTR) was already available.

February is Sith month.

Canderous and BSF went farmable a few short days ago while Carth and Juhani can be bought in shipments.

Everyone knows what's going to happen (Malak / Darth Revan) and when (Mid to late Feb.), right?

And yes, a hard counter to Revan will be absolutely necessary or Arena is going to turn into a sea of Jedi Knight Revans with the occasional rebel team that can climb but will get dropped mercilessly while all but the best Traya will be in the position zEP is in now.

• I think it's possibly Darth Revan but I feel it also could be Darth Malak. Only reason I'd slightly favor it being Darth Revan is because of the characters that will probably be needed and they fit more with how the ancient journey for JKR was. Might be that JKR will be needed for the Malak event, or maybe they'll have more options and you'll need an Old Republic team with either Revan and any other 4 old republic characters.

Malak was the main villain, but so was Darth Revan. If they were to go revan, we would probably need dark Bastila, HK, Canderous, carth and maybe Jedi Revan? It would make it interesting, since the player chooses what side to align with.[/quote]

• Malak was the main villain on the kotor game. Darth revan is the main villain before the journey on kotor
  • I have everyone at gear 11 except Dark Bastilla who is gear 12. Now getting Dark Bastilla and Canderous to 7 star.
  • I have everyone at gear 11 except Dark Bastilla who is gear 12. Now getting Dark Bastilla and Canderous to 7 star.

Dark Bastila can't be g12 if you don't have her 7*...
  • Malak was the main villain on the kotor game. Darth revan is the main villain before the journey on kotor

Malak was the antagonist. But if you play the Dark Side storyline, Malak and Revan are both villains. And obviously Revan was the badder villain, because he *spoiler* wins.
    "Don't take yourself so serious; it's a game, have fun!" • https://swgoh.gg/u/yerffcaasi/