TW team amounts?

I expected that with banning a bunch of characters, the number of teams for defense in TW might decrease.

Ours is still 24 per zone. Is this common throughout? Losing up to 20 toons(4 teams) per person seems to make a full defense and full clear darn nigh impossible.

Replies

• Its the same number of teams. Youll use the same factions but substitute a weaker faction member off the bench that might not have been used at all.

First order officer out Phasma in. Zombie out initiate in etc etc
  • I understand how it works. But when 50 players lose 20 toons each, that's potentially 1000 characters out of the pool for defenses and attacks. Just thought perhaps since the character pool was reduced by 11%, they would do the same to teams per zone.
  • It should be. But why think that far ahead?
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Their goal is to make tw as unbearable as possible so when they scrap it in favor of grand arena people won't be as upset.