Stun Gun Illusion?

Im pretty sure,almost 100%,that I have bought Stun Gun prototypes from Guild Store with guild currency.I dont seem to see them anymore (past couple of weeks).Ive had a discussion in my guild and my guildmates (most of them) are convincing me that stun guns were NEVER in Guild Store,only in Guild Event Store and Shard Store but I distinctively remember cursin our time raid and not having enough currency to buy a stun gun.Ive seen multiple threads where some people say they bought it also in Guild Store and others claim that they were never available in there.
Ive seen the charts,allocation of gear etc. and I know it is said they are not buyable in Guild Store but I could swear I bought them in there pretty often.
Whats the thruth?

Replies

• Not there.
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    The only illusion was your eyes playing tricks on you.

Mk. 5 Stun guns were never in the Guild Store
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Ultra wrote: »
    The only illusion was your eyes playing tricks on you.

Mk. 5 Stun guns were never in the Guild Store

This
  • Depablo
    49 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Mk 5 A/KT Stun Gun Prototype Salvage were definitely available to purchase in Guild Store with Guild Tokens. They were also available in the Guild Event Store for Guild Event Tokens. I saved up over 600 from both the stores and raids from November - December. I have not seen them in the Guild Store for about a month now.... I’m honestly not sure what’s real anymore lol
    owug8oh0zs4w.jpeg
  • Depablo wrote: »
    Mk 5 A/KT Stun Gun Prototype Salvage were definitely available to purchase in Guild Store with Guild Tokens. They were also available in the Guild Event Store for Guild Event Tokens. I saved up over 600 from both the stores and raids from November - December. I have not seen them in the Guild Store for about a month now.... I’m honestly not sure what’s real anymore lol
    owug8oh0zs4w.jpeg

@Depablo nothing is real anymore. You’re just a brain in a jar imagining things and I’m a super intelligent frog who thinks he’s human.
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Shipments, Guild Event Store, Shard Shop, TB/TW, Raids, GA, special events, farming from normal, hard & ship nodes, and Daily activity completions. Pretty sure that's all.

No Guild store.

They're an absolute bargain in Shard Shop. 6/186. Just showed up three refreshes in a row for me.
  • I keep hearing about bargains on gear but the stun guns are rare in my shard shop and prices far above what I was told in Shipments. Nothing at all below 700 crystals and I had heard 25 of some gear for 300 crystals or less. Mostly 2K and up now. For me that is worse than farming Zetas, if I get 381 crystals daily that barely covers refreshes. Inflation or selective marketing?
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    I keep hearing about bargains on gear but the stun guns are rare in my shard shop and prices far above what I was told in Shipments. Nothing at all below 700 crystals and I had heard 25 of some gear for 300 crystals or less. Mostly 2K and up now. For me that is worse than farming Zetas, if I get 381 crystals daily that barely covers refreshes. Inflation or selective marketing?

The gear that’s 375 crystals for 25 is the component gold and black gear (biotechs, data pads, and medpacs). I don’t think anything relevant is 25 for 300 or less. Stun guns are 1274 for a prototype which is a better deal than other purple pieces like cuffs which generally cost 1400. The full stun gun costs 2500 because you are also getting a 1400 crystal carbanti with it.
  • Good to know. I recall items 2+ years ago that were much cheaper in crystals, but was f2p and only recently even looked at those shipments again. Got advice to do so when my gear limitations started holding me back. I did wonder, if I decide to purchase crystals, what is the best deal now. So thanks. ;-)