Ns spirit?

Who uses ns spirit on Hsr and what phase is she best to use because I tried p3 and was slaughtered faster then the initiate ns team. I am just trying out different things and heard spirit can pull heavy damage on discord but no photo proof

Replies

• Chaoscore
    81 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    well, ns deal most damage in phase 3 and 4.
    p3 works best with initiate (spirit generates less turnmeter for team as only one effect is resisted in deathstorm team. it seems turn meter removal doesnt provide tm for team under talzin when resisted)
    p4 with talia
    maybe in p2 she is good, but you wont get as much damage as in p3 and p4
    there were some bugs involved in huge scores in p1 using spirit but i think that all was fixed.
    spirit is more arena orientered i think
    934-111-319
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Since my Spirit is lower geared and significantly easier to kill than my Initiate I'm using her in P3 Deathstorm even tho as Chaoscore already mentioned it only provides 5% TM (single debuff) with the basic attacks.

Makes the setup a lot easier and won't run out of time before the phase is done.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Who uses ns spirit on Hsr and what phase is she best to use because I tried p3 and was slaughtered faster then the initiate ns team.

Replacing NI with spirit is not what made the big difference - unless your spirit is far better geared than your NI. A paper NI/Spirit makes setting up a good run easier. Once set up, there's not the big difference.

• I use Spirit in place of Daka in P2 and P3, but I don't have Talzin's zeta, so I'm not able to run the deathstorm team. My guild usually does T6.