Best Direction for Ship Farming.

Hi all,

https://swgoh.gg/p/638448823/ships/

I've been fortunate enough to maintain top 20 in my shard for ships (currently top 10). Despite having no real clue about how to strategise with them. I seem a bit lost as to what to focus on atm.

I just unlocked 5 star executrix. I am wondering what my best path forward is with respect to ships. I am currently farming first order on the characters side.

Currently if I see slave 1 or tie advanced I pick them up, but at present I'm focusing on tfp ship shards rather than phantom or ghost. I have enough for biggs seven stars but not enough building mats. What should be my priority with respect to keeping my arena ranking for this?

Also, what general strategy would you advise, particularly what starting shops. And what reinforcements. Thanks again.

Replies

• You may do better star with KRU FOTP and BIGGS then call VADER as a first reinforcement. Damage Over Time is so usefull its target lock gives biggs some protection and taunt.
    or star with ghost/silencer biggs and vader and take Phantom as a support. Covert strike "Reduce cooldown of Call Reinforcement on allied Capital Ship by 1" will be so usefull.
  • Farm DS ships and Tarkin. Atleast to the point that you will be able to farm zetas. If not, zeta farming will be a major pain in the .... you know ;) First order ships are good, ITF, Tie advanced, Slave one. I farmed geos and they are good but pilots are crap so maybe not the best idea for now. FO toons are a lot more usefull so probably you should focus on them. FO team and ships will serve you well. You will need FO for BB8 anyway. Just combine the right toons for the team with their ships :)
  • trevyclause
    399 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Agree with the above. I am pretty positive that when Ep IX comes out, we’re going to see some new FO and Resistance stuff, and it’s pretty likely that we’ll have a FO Capital ship. So farm them now, have great ships for a year, and then they’ll get even better when they get a Capital ship!

I could also be totally wrong. Who really knows.
  • I assume u r farming phoenix. So u better farm phantom and ghost. With the OT **** on the way rebel ships gets a huge boost. Even if u dont get (or a plan to get) OT **** they both r good ships anyway.
  • Crolyt wrote: »
    I assume u r farming phoenix. So u better farm phantom and ghost. With the OT **** on the way rebel ships gets a huge boost. Even if u dont get (or a plan to get) OT **** they both r good ships anyway.

I have nothing to add to this other than "OT ****" = Original Trilogy Millennium Falcon (MlLF or MìlF for short, which gets censored by the forum unless you replace the capital I with a lower case L or use a lower case i with an accent). Just in case OP is wondering what it might mean :)