Defense of dathomir bug?

Trake
148 posts Member
Ok..I’m not going crazy, I’ve beaten this mythic a million times with any of my big squads, on auto. Dooku has absolutely insane regen right now and dn couldn’t even make a dent. Is that even possible? Dn does insta kill on Dooku and bounces right off? Seriously someone tell me something is wrong.

Replies

• Bonus tier has always been this way. He's tagged as a raid boss, so can't be annihilated.

Daze is your friend. Goes down very quickly when dazed. JTR destroys the bonus tier.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Dooku counts as a boss, so no insta kill on him. Ironically, that makes Plague far less potent as well. You need to get rid of the bonus protection (purple), he won't regenerate it once it's gone. I am using my Rebel squad and attacking him from stealth or with assists to prevent counters and subsequent regen.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Bonus tier has always been this way. He's tagged as a raid boss, so can't be annihilated.

Daze is your friend. Goes down very quickly when dazed. JTR destroys the bonus tier.

This. Nothing has changed and nothing you are describing is a bug on this event.
  • Trake
    148 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »
    Bonus tier has always been this way. He's tagged as a raid boss, so can't be annihilated.

This. Nothing has changed and nothing you are describing is a bug on this event.

Ok but I’m telling you I’ve never so much as struggled before, never seen him like this. I put it on auto go brush my teeth and it’s over. I’ve used 3 teams and can’t make a dent. I knew everyone on here would be sarcastic pricks but I’m not a **** noob, I’ve beaten this event a million times
  • Trake wrote: »
    Ok..I’m not going crazy, I’ve beaten this mythic a million times with any of my big squads, on auto. Dooku has absolutely insane regen right now and dn couldn’t even make a dent. Is that even possible? Dn does insta kill on Dooku and bounces right off? Seriously someone tell me something is wrong.

I had the same idea, but the time before this I had used JTR, which helps a lot
    Do or don't there is no try
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Trake wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »

Ok but I’m telling you I’ve never so much as struggled before, never seen him like this. I put it on auto go brush my teeth and it’s over. I’ve used 3 teams and can’t make a dent. I knew everyone on here would be sarcastic pricks but I’m not a **** noob, I’ve beaten this event a million times

The right team can auto it easily. The wrong team can attack it for hours without getting anywhere.
  • Nightsisters get an event special ability which inflicts daze, so they work very well.
  • For the bonus tier: I know it's unlocked by owning a 7* MT. I also know you can bring any 5 in once it's unlocked. However; is the bonus tier restricted to 7* toons only?
  • Vendi1983 wrote: »
    For the bonus tier: I know it's unlocked by owning a 7* MT. I also know you can bring any 5 in once it's unlocked. However; is the bonus tier restricted to 7* toons only?

Yes
  • Trake
    148 posts Member
    Nightsisters get an event special ability which inflicts daze, so they work very well.

That’s who I always use...I don’t know, maybe it was just a fluke. My jtr team beat him right away. It was weird. I’ve never seen him that way before I swear. I always do it the same, ns in the first part and then I just leave that group in for the mythic, always breezed right through.
  • Just use Zader and your good....
  • Trake wrote: »
    Nightsisters get an event special ability which inflicts daze, so they work very well.

That’s who I always use...I don’t know, maybe it was just a fluke. My jtr team beat him right away. It was weird. I’ve never seen him that way before I swear. I always do it the same, ns in the first part and then I just leave that group in for the mythic, always breezed right through.

NS can struggle if the event special doesn’t land daze. I didn’t land daze until about the 5th time I used the special today. Dooku kept resisting. Once daze landed he fell quickly.
  • Trake
    148 posts Member
    CamaroAMF wrote: »
    Trake wrote: »

NS can struggle if the event special doesn’t land daze. I didn’t land daze until about the 5th time I used the special today. Dooku kept resisting. Once daze landed he fell quickly.

Yeah maybe that was the issue, just weird rng. It’s never happened before but the game is odd sometimes.