Kylo Ren

So basically unless you loaded insane amounts of cash into this game you're poop outta luck with getting the new characters. Because lets be realistic im level 46 now, Kylo Ren is farmable in cantina 4 but im only at the beginning of cantina 2 & the guys are level 37 by cantina 4 that means they're gonna be roughly level 50-55 if im lucky, so farmable is a bit of a stretch its only farmable if its possible I only wish they wouldve put him in the arena shipments that makes more sense. Hes really not farmable & even if you somehow 3 star the mission it takes to get him it'll take about a month to get him unless you somehow pull his shard every single time you do the mission which is highly unlikely. & as you know the only other way to get him is by coughing up 100$ is EA on crack ? What drugs are they on ? 100$ for Kylo Ren these people are hilarious. Really was liking this game up until the new characters released & I saw where the game was headed.

Replies

• Completely ludicrous pricing and a very uncouth move on someone's part.
  • Considering your getting a little over $40 worth of crystal shards with the pack your actually only spending around $60. But they could have done without the shards and I'd gladly pay $50
  • Crystals are way overpriced already IMO. They think we are actually playing an AAA game. I wouldn't even pay full price for FO4.
  • The Cantina is highly farmable. kylo ren will be 7* before dooku.
  • You have him in cantina 3 and your complaining?

I have Finn in cantina 3 and no way to farm kylo at all except buying packs. There is no place for me to farm his shard. I can farm all new character shards except his.

And your complaining?
  • Breetai wrote: »
    You have him in cantina 3 and your complaining?

I have Finn in cantina 3 and no way to farm kylo at all except buying packs. There is no place for me to farm his shard. I can farm all new character shards except his.

And your complaining?

He is 4C...which U need solid squad to beat n lvl 53+

• Pretty sure he isn't farmable at this time
  • he will be farmable after the update tonight i think... it says it in the news letter.
  • Barrok wrote: »
    he will be farmable after the update tonight i think... it says it in the news letter.

Very cool didn't even know about the newsletter. Thanks for the info
  • I hope so because my 4-C has no shards at all.

Cantina shards are the easiest to farm. You not limited to 3 tries a day. I use the crystals I get from PvP to refill cantina shards once a day so it wouldn't take me long at all to get him.
  • I saw somebody say Kylo wasn't that great?! I just faced him for the first time in PvP and the guy has insane AoE, counterattacks and huge HP.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Barrok
    1753 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    His HP isn't huge (it's good, but not barriss good). His basic attack is somewhat weak, feels alot like Vader.

His AOE is decent on damage (mine isn't buffed enough yet, so the damage isn't incredible) and it grants a 1 turn retaliation i believe. That is what gives him counter attacks. If you wait for that to run off, then he won't counter attack. His best ability (outside of being able to stop healing) is his Outrage. That **** hits hard.

edit: The other real bonus is he has 4 abilities that all can be used. No leader ability is more of a bonus than a downside.
  • I keep reading mixed messages on whether he can be / will be farmable. Anyone know?
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Qeltar wrote: »
    I keep reading mixed messages on whether he can be / will be farmable. Anyone know?

Read the newsletter. I believe it is in your 'inbox', middle tab on the bottom. Scroll down to the Kylo Ren update, and it says in 4C cantina.
  • Tomorrow farm able if you are 53 level in cantina
  • The $100 price point is rediculous. I've played these types of games b4 and let me tell you I will not shell out money for a specific character ever again. Reason being is they can nerf him whenever they want especially if people start complaining that he's OP. I believe that if you pay for a specific character they should not touch him after that. (You can get your money back if they do though) that being said I did save up my crystals until today anticipating this and got a 10 pack. Only got 1 character and the rest were shards. No Kylo.
  • Nosnibor wrote: »
    Crystals are way overpriced already IMO. They think we are actually playing an AAA game. I wouldn't even pay full price for FO4.

Um crystals are but you know there are like a hundred avenues to grtting crystals in this game. You get 50 for free from dailies, 150 from arena, a number of them from GW and just daily login has crystals offered. I've spent 5$ so far and I'm usually around rank 50. Sure I wish my sidious was rank 7 right now but he's farmable and I'll just stil to buying 2 shipments daily and a 3rd every 6th day.
  • They're charging us $159.99 in Australia for Kylo lol
    Can't beat POE and aren't willing to change strats to defeat him? Cry nerf lol
This discussion has been closed.