Sith raid bug

ir43f7m60s3l.png

pretty annoying bug in the sith raid today, view the picture to see it.
Please fix this thanks

Replies

• What is the bug? Everything looks fine to me. Please describe what you expected to see.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    It’s not a bug. The individual damage counts damage to protection but the total is only damage to health. Read the raid mechanics if you don’t understand what went wrong.
  • The squad pictured is not ideal for phase 1. Those characters will have a hard time pushing passed DN protection layer to actually damage him unless your doing a 3 or 4 star raid.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    @9jj9, nothinh wrong here. All looks fine. May I advice to read one of the other countless threads about STR phase 1. Some have good advice on how to avoid having Nihilus generate his protection shield.
  • The raid has been out almost a year now, and people still think this is a bug?
  • sorry, my bad
  • 9JJ9 wrote: »
    ir43f7m60s3l.png

Please fix this thanks

I am experiencing the same problem we're almost the same exact team I went from scoring one and a half 2 to million 2 scoring like 3 maybe five hundred thousand look up Sith raid scores that's what I posted yesterday asking questions you may get a couple explanations on there
  • fader wrote: »
    9JJ9 wrote: »
    ir43f7m60s3l.png

Please fix this thanks

I am experiencing the same problem we're almost the same exact team I went from scoring one and a half 2 to million 2 scoring like 3 maybe five hundred thousand look up Sith raid scores that's what I posted yesterday asking questions you may get a couple explanations on there

Not s bug
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    fader wrote: »
    9JJ9 wrote: »
    ir43f7m60s3l.png

Please fix this thanks

No, that's clearly not the same 'problem'.
    Your 'problem' was resolved in your own discussion.
    The 'problem' in this discussion has been resolved already.