Scrolling for bronziums & broken thumbs

I’m really glad they shifted the bronzium to the start, but it was a little too late for me. My right thumb had been severely weakened from all the scrolling right every day, to the point that when I tried holding something last week my thumb actually broke. Just wondering if this is a common thing, anyone else have similar experiences before they fixed it?

Replies

• Haha?
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Furianshi wrote: »
    to the point that when I tried holding something last week my thumb actually broke.

DescriptiveBitesizedArmadillo-size_restricted.gif
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• 😂 should have mentioned that my bone density is quite normal
  • Are you serious?
    And are you sure that it was because of the scrolling for bronziums?
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Yes, I’m serious. The scrolling had made the whole joint very sore for a couple of months before they changed it, to the point that I ended up using my index finger to scroll, but I’d forget from time to time and so the pain persisted.
  • You never considered using a stylus or anything?
  • Find a bronzium toon, add them to your favorites....

Characters, click character, click find, click bronzium.......
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    same thing happened to me op, but it was in response to threads here. rip thumb
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Furianshi wrote: »
    I’m really glad they shifted the bronzium to the start, but it was a little too late for me. My right thumb had been severely weakened from all the scrolling right every day, to the point that when I tried holding something last week my thumb actually broke. Just wondering if this is a common thing, anyone else have similar experiences before they fixed it?

Usually repetitive motion of an appendage strengthens said appendage.
  • Jarvind wrote: »
    Furianshi wrote: »
    to the point that when I tried holding something last week my thumb actually broke.

DescriptiveBitesizedArmadillo-size_restricted.gif

I find it funny that Sam Jackson plays one character that can't fall a couple feet without breaking something and also plays another character who he claims fell a great height after loosing an arm and survived. Obviously Bruce Willis is not his opposite. Mace Windu is the opposite of Mr. Glass. They even look alike and all that jazz :D
  • Usually repetitive motion of an appendage strengthens said appendage.
    It depends on the specific appendage and the motion you’re performing with it. I’m guessing there’s not much we’ve been doing over the last few million years that requires your right thumb to do the motion required to swipe left 1000/day 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Furianshi wrote: »
    Usually repetitive motion of an appendage strengthens said appendage.
    It depends on the specific appendage and the motion you’re performing with it. I’m guessing there’s not much we’ve been doing over the last few million years that requires your right thumb to do the motion required to swipe left 1000/day 🤷🏻‍♂️

I can think of several things I have done or do with either of my thumbs that is equivalent to repetitive motion. :D But writing those things would get me a time out for saying the naughty things.