Suggestion: junior league

Tiggus
766 posts Member
I'd like to see a junior league for Arena, for instance where only characters level 40 or below are accepted.

Right now, it's almost impossible to try out an exotic character or team like Ewoks or Tusken. If I want to enlist one in my GW or Arena team (I'm level 70), and want him to be more than just an irrelevant mosquito that'll get wiped out on the first occasion, I need to first farm him to 3 or 4 stars, level him to at least 60, give him blue or purple gear and spend lots of ability mats to bring that up to speed as well.

That's too expensive, so I don't do it.

If I could bring it down to farm 2 stars, level 40, blue gear and some abilities level 3 or 4, I'd surely do it for a few guys, and try out many more combinations of teams, see who has potential, synergies, etc.

A junior Arena league would be perfect for these heroes-to-be to make their proof. It could have smaller payouts, or actually no payout at all, I would still compete as hard with my junior team (or teams actually, why not many teams per player?) just for the bragging rights of being number 1 there.
☮ Consular ☮ - https://swgoh.gg/u/tiggus/

Replies

• I would love a place to try out low lvl toons against others even if was just credits maybe start out with 1k credits with 10.or 15 spots so on the last node would pay out 15k credits
  • Use the Cantina battles for that.