TW guild searching!

DonBongo92
59 posts Member
edited July 2022
Most of the people and guilds probably never had this problem but we face this problem regularly.
With having these great guild alliances who play with their names by changing I and l (lol no difference) and weird type of characters and having 4-5 guild with basically the exact same looking name it's very difficult to find which one you go against.
You can only rely on swgoh.gg with searching because in game you can't check it, but many times it doesn't give you what you are searching for.
Not to mention guild with completely different character type names, like some asian guilds, whom you can check only with great difficulties.

I think there is a great need for a feature to be able to check your opponent guild and its members in TW just like in Grand Arena, where you have the option to check you opponent inside the game with their full roster.
Post edited by EA_Mako on

Replies

• Options
    A "copy to clipboard" button would already be a great help. Not just behind guild names, but also player names and your own player ID.
  • Options
    DonBongo92 wrote: »
    I think there is a great need for a feature to be able to check your opponent guild and its members in TW just like in Grand Arena, where you have the option to check you opponent inside the game with their full roster.

While that would be nice, it would have to be something different than just being able to view inventory. Searching through the inventories of 50 players to assess another guild's roster strength would be a ridiculously time-consuming task. Swgoh is a pretty quick resource to use....navigating inventory screens in this game is not.
  • Options

While that would be nice, it would have to be something different than just being able to view inventory. Searching through the inventories of 50 players to assess another guild's roster strength would be a ridiculously time-consuming task. Swgoh is a pretty quick resource to use....navigating inventory screens in this game is not.

I dont think it should be that way.
    All I say is we need an option where we can clearly identify the guild we face, not the option to check 50 players inventory... Because the guilds name is not a clear identification anymore with 4-5 guilds having exactly the same name by the look.
  • Options
    You do..... Add a bit to your discord.....
  • Options
    10hhj2ff6b56.jpg
    qgvsy4i6h04h.jpg
  • Options
    You still need an ally code for that, so you have to find the guild first ;)
  • Options
    Kreontas wrote: »

Fi ding the guild is easy...... Stop using the whole name and use just part of it, and look for their guild emblem....... Other than guilds that use foreign languages in their name, I have never had one I couldn't find....
  • Kreontas
    220 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    BubbaFett wrote: »
    Kreontas wrote: »

Fi ding the guild is easy...... Stop using the whole name and use just part of it, and look for their guild emblem....... Other than guilds that use foreign languages in their name, I have never had one I couldn't find....
    Me neither I even managed to find some asian guilds by using image translate lol, but OP's problem is not being able to find guilds and the bot wont help him with that.
  • Options

I dont think it should be that way.
    All I say is we need an option where we can clearly identify the guild we face, not the option to check 50 players inventory... Because the guilds name is not a clear identification anymore with 4-5 guilds having exactly the same name by the look.

It's not that hard to find guilds on Swgoh.gg, assuming they are on there.....we've never had a problem finding a TW opponent on there. There are usually obvious ways to sort out similar names, such as the guild's GP which would have to be within your guild's range for match-making. CG isn't going to spend resources creating a feature to help you search easier on Swgoh.gg though....that isn't their website...so they aren't going to incorporate that into the game.
  • AdmiralP
    13 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    BubbaFett wrote: »
    10hhj2ff6b56.jpg

What is the bot you are using for this? I've never seen this one. Have a setup walkthrough link by chance?
  • Options
    There are usually obvious ways to sort out similar names, such as the guild's GP which would have to be within your guild's range for match-making.
    LMAO
    I wish our enemies GP would always be within our range. Instead it's almost always clearly higher than ours. :'(

This discussion has been closed.