Best first order

Darth_Tomsteros2707
275 posts Member
edited January 2019
What is the best first order team for you? So there are obvious picks like kru an Foo but what would you recommend? For Arena
Post edited by Darth_Tomsteros2707 on

Replies

• Emguy
    263 posts Member
    Options
    zKRU, FOO, FOX, KR, FOST is the most common group I see in arena
  • Options
    I actually run KRU, Kylo, FOO, FOX, and FOTP. Really fun damage dealing team, especially in raids. I have lots of speed (although not a huge amount) on the FOO so that I can dispel debuffs on KRU if I need to and have him stun someone on the other team. I don’t care for arena all that much so I only do the two required plays. I stay between 200 and 300 usually. Fine for me.

Switching out the FOTP for the FOST is a good move especially with the FOST zeta, I just like the other team better. But the FOST counters and clears buffs, so that’s pretty great.

Honestly, forget Captain Phasma. The only thing I like about her is that she can apply defense and speed down (sometimes haha). The three that you absolutely need are both Kylos and the Executioner. The other two are debatable.
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    What is the best first order team for you? So there are obvious picks like kru an Foo but what would you recommend? For Arena
    KRU, Kylo, FOO, Thrawn, FOST or FOX or FOTP for 5th spot
  • Options
    Depends on mods and your shard. Thrawn is great for plug and play on any team, doubly great on FO. If you have him and FOO you can constantly pass turns around to whomever would have a critical ability at a critical time. Or just pass to FOX endlessly to boost his offense through the roof.
  • Risz
    134 posts Member
    Options
    Best defensive team : KRU, OGKylo, FOX, FOSFTP, FOST.

Best offensive team (Full FO) : KRU, OGKylo, FOX, FOO, FOST

Best mixed offensive team : KRU, FOX, FOO, Thrawn/Nihilus, OGKylo/FOST.
  • Options
    I personally run KRU, FOO, FOTP, KR, and FOST - with Zeta's. Make them as fast as possible. FO with first turns = fun... most of the time.
  • Options
    First Order...

For Arena: KRU FOST FOO FOE Thrawn
    — Masked Ren’s AoE is not great for Defense. Especially against CLS team.
    Thrawn is better.

For TW or else: KRU FOST FOO FOE Kylo