The Next Territory Wars (1/17/19) [MEGA]

Replies

  • Options
    This is the least “fun and playful” thing you have ever rolled out. Terrible idea. Had you probed the community before making this event I’m sure you would have been told overwhelmingly it’s a terrible idea

    Oh..... They probed.the community......
  • Options
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    BrtStlnd wrote: »
    3. Are you aware that the Ewoks could easily get stuck in an infinite loop of offense?

    They are really going to be murder bears now! You need to throw a wrench in their plans before they hit a critical mass of TM.
    This is the least “fun and playful” thing you have ever rolled out. Terrible idea. Had you probed the community before making this event I’m sure you would have been told overwhelmingly it’s a terrible idea
    Thank you for the feedback but I can find you examples on this very forum that say the Nov. Clone Wars bonuses was something folks enjoyed and would like to see for this next TW instead of picks and bans. Don't forget that prior to all of this, many players were unhappy with the lack of variety in TW as they were fighting the same teams over and over again.

    We want to keep Territory Wars fresh and interesting but this means we need to try new things. Remember that the future of TW is not set in stone and we will continue to evolve it. If you don't like it, that's fine, let us know what you would like to see for next time.

    @CG_SBCrumb it's not a "critical mass of TM"..... Teebo's first special gives the entire squad 100% turn meter... .. Your bonus resets it's cooldown to zero.....
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    >. <
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    fba7y5maldto.jpg
    Thank for the "fun and playful" loss CG. This is garbage.

    @Starnutcracker you know the other team had the exact same bans you did, right?
  • Options
    Crumb reads 1 or 2 posts in 50 pages that say they liked the bans and takes that as positive feedback.
  • Options
    VonZant wrote: »
    fba7y5maldto.jpg
    Thank for the "fun and playful" loss CG. This is garbage.

    @Starnutcracker you know the other team had the exact same bans you did, right?

    Sigh. Yes, we know that. That argument, however, is irrelevant. The other guild may have focused more on characters not banned. Since the matchmaking GP figured the banned toons into the total GP, it was a highly inaccurate estimate of active GP.
  • Options
    Gannon wrote: »
    Dralkyr wrote: »
    I've seen a few posts about Ewoks and their 0 cooldowns. But isn't the Jawa buff an explicit loop until the opposing toon is dead?
    Sunnie1978 wrote: »
    DEV POST

    Ruthless Salvagers - Jawas
    Jawas have 50% chance to Stun the target enemy when they use an ability, which can't be evaded. Jawas gain 20% Offense for each Stunned enemy. When Jawas attack a Stunned enemy, they Shock them for 2 turns and call all other Jawa allies to assist. (Note: Jawas that are called to assist can call other Jawas for further assist.)

    So stun an enemy, attack with a Jawa. All other Jawa allies assist and then all the other Jawas continue to call each other until the toon is dead. I don't see any other way to read that.

    Only says they assist (Likely once) for that action. If they use an ability that also calls an assist, those still work also, in addition to the mass assist for using an ability. So a mass assist plus two if using nebits' ambush. That's how I would read it.

    That makes sense, thanks!
  • Vos_Landeck
    1666 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Comet19 wrote: »

    Sigh. Yes, we know that. That argument, however, is irrelevant. The other guild may have focused more on characters not banned. Since the matchmaking GP figured the banned toons into the total GP, it was a highly inaccurate estimate of active GP.

    We got matched with a guild that had 10 mil more GP and we had a bunch of Trayas that we couldn't use while they had no Trayas...Revans were basically even....so we were at the disadvantage....and won, fairly comfortably. Most people want to only do things they are guaranteed to win.....50% of the guilds/players are going to be at the disadvantage in every TW or GA....there are no exactly equal rosters.
    Post edited by Vos_Landeck on
  • Options
    I don't have any of those teams outside of Ewoks and FO. This seems strange.
  • Options
    I don't have any of those teams outside of Ewoks and FO. This seems strange.

    FO buffs are ship only!
    Circle of Sin. 2 Teams. This is the way! cos.rocks
  • Options
    Bonus features Good. Bans Bad.
    Like really Bad. I would go as far as dumb. Probably the dumbest decision in Swgoh history.
    It's so dumb that moderators had a Field day with your last thread.
    It was indeed the first time I considered retiring this game, so when you say "may return" I say "nay adjourn."

    People are passionate about this game and that's great but lately it seems like you're continuously slapping us in our face.

    It's not too late EA to save face, so listen to your fans the ones who fund your greedy Hutt sale Barge place.
  • Options
    I don't have any of those teams outside of Ewoks and FO. This seems strange.

    FO buffs are ship only!

    Well poop haha
  • Options
    Comet19 wrote: »
    VonZant wrote: »
    fba7y5maldto.jpg
    Thank for the "fun and playful" loss CG. This is garbage.

    @Starnutcracker you know the other team had the exact same bans you did, right?

    Sigh. Yes, we know that. That argument, however, is irrelevant. The other guild may have focused more on characters not banned. Since the matchmaking GP figured the banned toons into the total GP, it was a highly inaccurate estimate of active GP.

    No its not irrelevant.

    What you are clearly saying is "We have a terrible roster beyond our mega-maxed Legendary toons and so we got beat."

    Guess what, since the day TW came out it should have been clear to everyone that they are encouraging use of a larger part of your roster. GA directly confirms that. Some people/guilds build for TW/GA and some did not. People who are too lazy to adapt probably lost and its their own fault.

    Anyway, even with all of the banned toons There were still good teams. Traya teams turned into EP teams. Revan teams turned into Bastilla teams. CLS Chewie Han turned into CLS Chewie Leia/Sabine/Cassian/whoever.

    Our Bastilla teams and good old First Order and zMaul won us the match. I'm sure you had those available to you just like everyone else. Adapt and learn. The days of "Build a few Mega Teams and collect my raid rewards" are over. Get used to it.

    Sadly the only thing that won't change is: "When my mega team is no longer an 'I win button,' I shall go to the forums and foam at the mouth about it." That, at least, is constant.
  • Options
    VonZant wrote: »
    Comet19 wrote: »
    VonZant wrote: »
    fba7y5maldto.jpg
    Thank for the "fun and playful" loss CG. This is garbage.

    @Starnutcracker you know the other team had the exact same bans you did, right?

    Sigh. Yes, we know that. That argument, however, is irrelevant. The other guild may have focused more on characters not banned. Since the matchmaking GP figured the banned toons into the total GP, it was a highly inaccurate estimate of active GP.

    No its not irrelevant.

    What you are clearly saying is "We have a terrible roster beyond our mega-maxed Legendary toons and so we got beat."

    Guess what, since the day TW came out it should have been clear to everyone that they are encouraging use of a larger part of your roster. GA directly confirms that. Some people/guilds build for TW/GA and some did not. People who are too lazy to adapt probably lost and its their own fault.

    Anyway, even with all of the banned toons There were still good teams. Traya teams turned into EP teams. Revan teams turned into Bastilla teams. CLS Chewie Han turned into CLS Chewie Leia/Sabine/Cassian/whoever.

    Our Bastilla teams and good old First Order and zMaul won us the match. I'm sure you had those available to you just like everyone else. Adapt and learn. The days of "Build a few Mega Teams and collect my raid rewards" are over. Get used to it.

    Sadly the only thing that won't change is: "When my mega team is no longer an 'I win button,' I shall go to the forums and foam at the mouth about it." That, at least, is constant.

    Pay attention. I'm not the one you tagged. I'm just taking up for him. I don't have Revan or Traya or any of these "mega-maxed Legendary toons" you're referring to. Also, in case you didn't notice, it was more than just legendary toons being banned. And no. I didn't have access to First Order because of the toon bans, and I'm mid-level enough that a zMaul team isn't a thing I've even invested in.
    For the record, my guild won by a landslide. I still hate toon bans.
  • Options
    picks and bans but every character is unlocked at g12
  • Options
    You got tons of feedback on the bans. How many pages of complaints more you need,until you finally realise, that the bans are a stupid idea!? Stop the bans!
  • Options
    Comet19 wrote: »
    VonZant wrote: »
    Comet19 wrote: »
    VonZant wrote: »
    fba7y5maldto.jpg
    Thank for the "fun and playful" loss CG. This is garbage.

    @Starnutcracker you know the other team had the exact same bans you did, right?

    Sigh. Yes, we know that. That argument, however, is irrelevant. The other guild may have focused more on characters not banned. Since the matchmaking GP figured the banned toons into the total GP, it was a highly inaccurate estimate of active GP.

    No its not irrelevant.

    What you are clearly saying is "We have a terrible roster beyond our mega-maxed Legendary toons and so we got beat."

    Guess what, since the day TW came out it should have been clear to everyone that they are encouraging use of a larger part of your roster. GA directly confirms that. Some people/guilds build for TW/GA and some did not. People who are too lazy to adapt probably lost and its their own fault.

    Anyway, even with all of the banned toons There were still good teams. Traya teams turned into EP teams. Revan teams turned into Bastilla teams. CLS Chewie Han turned into CLS Chewie Leia/Sabine/Cassian/whoever.

    Our Bastilla teams and good old First Order and zMaul won us the match. I'm sure you had those available to you just like everyone else. Adapt and learn. The days of "Build a few Mega Teams and collect my raid rewards" are over. Get used to it.

    Sadly the only thing that won't change is: "When my mega team is no longer an 'I win button,' I shall go to the forums and foam at the mouth about it." That, at least, is constant.

    Pay attention. I'm not the one you tagged. I'm just taking up for him. I don't have Revan or Traya or any of these "mega-maxed Legendary toons" you're referring to. Also, in case you didn't notice, it was more than just legendary toons being banned. And no. I didn't have access to First Order because of the toon bans, and I'm mid-level enough that a zMaul team isn't a thing I've even invested in.
    For the record, my guild won by a landslide. I still hate toon bans.

    He's trolling.
  • Options
    Comet19 wrote: »
    VonZant wrote: »
    Comet19 wrote: »
    VonZant wrote: »
    fba7y5maldto.jpg
    Thank for the "fun and playful" loss CG. This is garbage.

    @Starnutcracker you know the other team had the exact same bans you did, right?

    Sigh. Yes, we know that. That argument, however, is irrelevant. The other guild may have focused more on characters not banned. Since the matchmaking GP figured the banned toons into the total GP, it was a highly inaccurate estimate of active GP.

    No its not irrelevant.

    What you are clearly saying is "We have a terrible roster beyond our mega-maxed Legendary toons and so we got beat."

    Guess what, since the day TW came out it should have been clear to everyone that they are encouraging use of a larger part of your roster. GA directly confirms that. Some people/guilds build for TW/GA and some did not. People who are too lazy to adapt probably lost and its their own fault.

    Anyway, even with all of the banned toons There were still good teams. Traya teams turned into EP teams. Revan teams turned into Bastilla teams. CLS Chewie Han turned into CLS Chewie Leia/Sabine/Cassian/whoever.

    Our Bastilla teams and good old First Order and zMaul won us the match. I'm sure you had those available to you just like everyone else. Adapt and learn. The days of "Build a few Mega Teams and collect my raid rewards" are over. Get used to it.

    Sadly the only thing that won't change is: "When my mega team is no longer an 'I win button,' I shall go to the forums and foam at the mouth about it." That, at least, is constant.

    Pay attention. I'mewgdgq6of11b.png
    not the one you tagged. I'm just taking up for him. I don't have Revan or Traya or any of these "mega-maxed Legendary toons" you're referring to. Also, in case you didn't notice, it was more than just legendary toons being banned. And no. I didn't have access to First Order because of the toon bans, and I'm mid-level enough that a zMaul team isn't a thing I've even invested in.
    For the record, my guild won by a landslide. I still hate toon bans.

    He's trolling.
    odab4lh9ezbb.png
    *Or elitist
  • Options
    Comet19 wrote: »
    VonZant wrote: »
    fba7y5maldto.jpg
    Thank for the "fun and playful" loss CG. This is garbage.

    @Starnutcracker you know the other team had the exact same bans you did, right?

    Sigh. Yes, we know that. That argument, however, is irrelevant. The other guild may have focused more on characters not banned. Since the matchmaking GP figured the banned toons into the total GP, it was a highly inaccurate estimate of active GP.

    There were so many toons banned that affected so many factions that it is almost impossible that anyone guild benefitted in this way. Particularly when this is spread across a guild of 50.

    Don't get me wrong, the bans were a terrible idea, but no one benefitted from this. Everyone had some of their best toons missing.

    There wasnt a single faction that was rendered unbeatable by the bans.

    ... im not sure the same can be said for their next experiment.

  • Options
    Comet19 wrote: »
    VonZant wrote: »
    Comet19 wrote: »
    VonZant wrote: »
    fba7y5maldto.jpg
    Thank for the "fun and playful" loss CG. This is garbage.

    @Starnutcracker you know the other team had the exact same bans you did, right?

    Sigh. Yes, we know that. That argument, however, is irrelevant. The other guild may have focused more on characters not banned. Since the matchmaking GP figured the banned toons into the total GP, it was a highly inaccurate estimate of active GP.

    No its not irrelevant.

    What you are clearly saying is "We have a terrible roster beyond our mega-maxed Legendary toons and so we got beat."

    Guess what, since the day TW came out it should have been clear to everyone that they are encouraging use of a larger part of your roster. GA directly confirms that. Some people/guilds build for TW/GA and some did not. People who are too lazy to adapt probably lost and its their own fault.

    Anyway, even with all of the banned toons There were still good teams. Traya teams turned into EP teams. Revan teams turned into Bastilla teams. CLS Chewie Han turned into CLS Chewie Leia/Sabine/Cassian/whoever.

    Our Bastilla teams and good old First Order and zMaul won us the match. I'm sure you had those available to you just like everyone else. Adapt and learn. The days of "Build a few Mega Teams and collect my raid rewards" are over. Get used to it.

    Sadly the only thing that won't change is: "When my mega team is no longer an 'I win button,' I shall go to the forums and foam at the mouth about it." That, at least, is constant.

    Pay attention. I'm not the one you tagged. I'm just taking up for him. I don't have Revan or Traya or any of these "mega-maxed Legendary toons" you're referring to. Also, in case you didn't notice, it was more than just legendary toons being banned. And no. I didn't have access to First Order because of the toon bans, and I'm mid-level enough that a zMaul team isn't a thing I've even invested in.
    For the record, my guild won by a landslide. I still hate toon bans.

    He's trolling.

    I'm not trolling. Think this is my first or second post in the thread. Trolls usually post multiple times with threats and bombastic and hyperbolic language. Do you know anyone that's done that in this thread?

    @Comet19 Yeah wasnt trying to attack you personally. Was just responding to your argument.

    The ban effected everyone. Its hardly different the current TW. The "ban" is just called a "buff." What if I don't have Ewoks or Jawas or Clones that have been super powered (I have none of them) this time? I'm probably in trouble. The point is that it forces you to have a broader roster and/or adapt. Thats a good thing.
  • Options
    VonZant wrote: »
    Comet19 wrote: »
    VonZant wrote: »
    Comet19 wrote: »
    VonZant wrote: »
    fba7y5maldto.jpg
    Thank for the "fun and playful" loss CG. This is garbage.

    @Starnutcracker you know the other team had the exact same bans you did, right?

    Sigh. Yes, we know that. That argument, however, is irrelevant. The other guild may have focused more on characters not banned. Since the matchmaking GP figured the banned toons into the total GP, it was a highly inaccurate estimate of active GP.

    No its not irrelevant.

    What you are clearly saying is "We have a terrible roster beyond our mega-maxed Legendary toons and so we got beat."

    Guess what, since the day TW came out it should have been clear to everyone that they are encouraging use of a larger part of your roster. GA directly confirms that. Some people/guilds build for TW/GA and some did not. People who are too lazy to adapt probably lost and its their own fault.

    Anyway, even with all of the banned toons There were still good teams. Traya teams turned into EP teams. Revan teams turned into Bastilla teams. CLS Chewie Han turned into CLS Chewie Leia/Sabine/Cassian/whoever.

    Our Bastilla teams and good old First Order and zMaul won us the match. I'm sure you had those available to you just like everyone else. Adapt and learn. The days of "Build a few Mega Teams and collect my raid rewards" are over. Get used to it.

    Sadly the only thing that won't change is: "When my mega team is no longer an 'I win button,' I shall go to the forums and foam at the mouth about it." That, at least, is constant.

    Pay attention. I'm not the one you tagged. I'm just taking up for him. I don't have Revan or Traya or any of these "mega-maxed Legendary toons" you're referring to. Also, in case you didn't notice, it was more than just legendary toons being banned. And no. I didn't have access to First Order because of the toon bans, and I'm mid-level enough that a zMaul team isn't a thing I've even invested in.
    For the record, my guild won by a landslide. I still hate toon bans.

    He's trolling.

    I'm not trolling. Think this is my first or second post in the thread. Trolls usually post multiple times with threats and bombastic and hyperbolic language. Do you know anyone that's done that in this thread?

    @Comet19 Yeah wasnt trying to attack you personally. Was just responding to your argument.

    The ban effected everyone. Its hardly different the current TW. The "ban" is just called a "buff." What if I don't have Ewoks or Jawas or Clones that have been super powered (I have none of them) this time? I'm probably in trouble. The point is that it forces you to have a broader roster and/or adapt. Thats a good thing.

    The ban affected everyone...... It didn't affect everyone equally...... That's the problem.....
  • Options
    VonZant wrote: »
    Comet19 wrote: »
    VonZant wrote: »
    Comet19 wrote: »
    VonZant wrote: »
    fba7y5maldto.jpg
    Thank for the "fun and playful" loss CG. This is garbage.

    @Starnutcracker you know the other team had the exact same bans you did, right?

    Sigh. Yes, we know that. That argument, however, is irrelevant. The other guild may have focused more on characters not banned. Since the matchmaking GP figured the banned toons into the total GP, it was a highly inaccurate estimate of active GP.

    No its not irrelevant.

    What you are clearly saying is "We have a terrible roster beyond our mega-maxed Legendary toons and so we got beat."

    Guess what, since the day TW came out it should have been clear to everyone that they are encouraging use of a larger part of your roster. GA directly confirms that. Some people/guilds build for TW/GA and some did not. People who are too lazy to adapt probably lost and its their own fault.

    Anyway, even with all of the banned toons There were still good teams. Traya teams turned into EP teams. Revan teams turned into Bastilla teams. CLS Chewie Han turned into CLS Chewie Leia/Sabine/Cassian/whoever.

    Our Bastilla teams and good old First Order and zMaul won us the match. I'm sure you had those available to you just like everyone else. Adapt and learn. The days of "Build a few Mega Teams and collect my raid rewards" are over. Get used to it.

    Sadly the only thing that won't change is: "When my mega team is no longer an 'I win button,' I shall go to the forums and foam at the mouth about it." That, at least, is constant.

    Pay attention. I'm not the one you tagged. I'm just taking up for him. I don't have Revan or Traya or any of these "mega-maxed Legendary toons" you're referring to. Also, in case you didn't notice, it was more than just legendary toons being banned. And no. I didn't have access to First Order because of the toon bans, and I'm mid-level enough that a zMaul team isn't a thing I've even invested in.
    For the record, my guild won by a landslide. I still hate toon bans.

    He's trolling.

    I'm not trolling. Think this is my first or second post in the thread. Trolls usually post multiple times with threats and bombastic and hyperbolic language. Do you know anyone that's done that in this thread?

    @Comet19 Yeah wasnt trying to attack you personally. Was just responding to your argument.

    The ban effected everyone. Its hardly different the current TW. The "ban" is just called a "buff." What if I don't have Ewoks or Jawas or Clones that have been super powered (I have none of them) this time? I'm probably in trouble. The point is that it forces you to have a broader roster and/or adapt. Thats a good thing.

    You indeed state your opinion, but adding a shot directed at another player earns you the troll rep. It's up to you.
  • Options
    BubbaFett wrote: »
    VonZant wrote: »
    Comet19 wrote: »
    VonZant wrote: »
    Comet19 wrote: »
    VonZant wrote: »
    fba7y5maldto.jpg
    Thank for the "fun and playful" loss CG. This is garbage.

    @Starnutcracker you know the other team had the exact same bans you did, right?

    Sigh. Yes, we know that. That argument, however, is irrelevant. The other guild may have focused more on characters not banned. Since the matchmaking GP figured the banned toons into the total GP, it was a highly inaccurate estimate of active GP.

    No its not irrelevant.

    What you are clearly saying is "We have a terrible roster beyond our mega-maxed Legendary toons and so we got beat."

    Guess what, since the day TW came out it should have been clear to everyone that they are encouraging use of a larger part of your roster. GA directly confirms that. Some people/guilds build for TW/GA and some did not. People who are too lazy to adapt probably lost and its their own fault.

    Anyway, even with all of the banned toons There were still good teams. Traya teams turned into EP teams. Revan teams turned into Bastilla teams. CLS Chewie Han turned into CLS Chewie Leia/Sabine/Cassian/whoever.

    Our Bastilla teams and good old First Order and zMaul won us the match. I'm sure you had those available to you just like everyone else. Adapt and learn. The days of "Build a few Mega Teams and collect my raid rewards" are over. Get used to it.

    Sadly the only thing that won't change is: "When my mega team is no longer an 'I win button,' I shall go to the forums and foam at the mouth about it." That, at least, is constant.

    Pay attention. I'm not the one you tagged. I'm just taking up for him. I don't have Revan or Traya or any of these "mega-maxed Legendary toons" you're referring to. Also, in case you didn't notice, it was more than just legendary toons being banned. And no. I didn't have access to First Order because of the toon bans, and I'm mid-level enough that a zMaul team isn't a thing I've even invested in.
    For the record, my guild won by a landslide. I still hate toon bans.

    He's trolling.

    I'm not trolling. Think this is my first or second post in the thread. Trolls usually post multiple times with threats and bombastic and hyperbolic language. Do you know anyone that's done that in this thread?

    @Comet19 Yeah wasnt trying to attack you personally. Was just responding to your argument.

    The ban effected everyone. Its hardly different the current TW. The "ban" is just called a "buff." What if I don't have Ewoks or Jawas or Clones that have been super powered (I have none of them) this time? I'm probably in trouble. The point is that it forces you to have a broader roster and/or adapt. Thats a good thing.

    The ban affected everyone...... It didn't affect everyone equally...... That's the problem.....

    Very true. We won, by a huge margin. Yet none of our members are happy. Just quiet.
  • Options
    Theoretically Best Offense Team for next TW...

    Ensure your Teebo is faster than anyone on the opposing team.

    Attack them with Teebo and Wicket (heck any other 1 Ewok)

    Teebo Stealth, Grants himself and other Ewoks 100%TM
    Wicket AOE
    Teebo Stealth
    Wicket AOE
    ...LOOP

    Also if the opposing team has counter chance, just keep wicket stealthed by calling Teebo to assist if he is not already in stealth because of Teebo.

    this should counter every team.

    Also this leaves 5 other bears available to form another murder bear team.
  • Comet19
    178 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    VonZant wrote: »
    Comet19 wrote: »
    VonZant wrote: »
    Comet19 wrote: »
    VonZant wrote: »
    fba7y5maldto.jpg
    Thank for the "fun and playful" loss CG. This is garbage.

    @Starnutcracker you know the other team had the exact same bans you did, right?

    Sigh. Yes, we know that. That argument, however, is irrelevant. The other guild may have focused more on characters not banned. Since the matchmaking GP figured the banned toons into the total GP, it was a highly inaccurate estimate of active GP.

    No its not irrelevant.

    What you are clearly saying is "We have a terrible roster beyond our mega-maxed Legendary toons and so we got beat."

    Guess what, since the day TW came out it should have been clear to everyone that they are encouraging use of a larger part of your roster. GA directly confirms that. Some people/guilds build for TW/GA and some did not. People who are too lazy to adapt probably lost and its their own fault.

    Anyway, even with all of the banned toons There were still good teams. Traya teams turned into EP teams. Revan teams turned into Bastilla teams. CLS Chewie Han turned into CLS Chewie Leia/Sabine/Cassian/whoever.

    Our Bastilla teams and good old First Order and zMaul won us the match. I'm sure you had those available to you just like everyone else. Adapt and learn. The days of "Build a few Mega Teams and collect my raid rewards" are over. Get used to it.

    Sadly the only thing that won't change is: "When my mega team is no longer an 'I win button,' I shall go to the forums and foam at the mouth about it." That, at least, is constant.

    Pay attention. I'm not the one you tagged. I'm just taking up for him. I don't have Revan or Traya or any of these "mega-maxed Legendary toons" you're referring to. Also, in case you didn't notice, it was more than just legendary toons being banned. And no. I didn't have access to First Order because of the toon bans, and I'm mid-level enough that a zMaul team isn't a thing I've even invested in.
    For the record, my guild won by a landslide. I still hate toon bans.

    He's trolling.

    I'm not trolling. Think this is my first or second post in the thread. Trolls usually post multiple times with threats and bombastic and hyperbolic language. Do you know anyone that's done that in this thread?

    @Comet19 Yeah wasnt trying to attack you personally. Was just responding to your argument.

    The ban effected everyone. Its hardly different the current TW. The "ban" is just called a "buff." What if I don't have Ewoks or Jawas or Clones that have been super powered (I have none of them) this time? I'm probably in trouble. The point is that it forces you to have a broader roster and/or adapt. Thats a good thing.

    Here's the thing, though. Sure, fine, high-GP players should be able to sub in toons. But please, stop putting us low- and mid-level GP players who are mostly F2P in the "lazy" category because we haven't built as much as you have because of our limited resources.That is actually a personal attack.
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Ok but seriously, do we need to use all five imp troopers on a team or can we use one at a time? And also, for the Inevitable impassable Ewok squads that will end TW in the first zone for every guild this tw, any clarification on Teebo's 100% Tm and stealth abilities?

    Can't counter Ewoks that are always going and going and going, one loss of an offence against a defence means gg?
  • Ultra
    11551 posts Moderator
    Options
    Gorem wrote: »
    Can't counter Ewoks that are always going and going and going, one loss of an office against a defence means gg?
    I think the bonus turn from the troopers unique buff can counter the infinite train of ewoks
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    Gorem wrote: »
    Can't counter Ewoks that are always going and going and going, one loss of an office against a defence means gg?
    I think the bonus turn from the troopers unique buff can counter the infinite train of ewoks

    Does the bonus turn work like Hans bonus turn, or like Thrawns updated tm swap?

    Cause remember, those 100% tm's are random as to who takes the next turn as we all know well from using NS in p4 HSTR.

    Just as likely that even gaining a bonus turn with 100% tm still may not mean you even get to go once even with five chances.

  • Options
    rummy9911 wrote: »
    pretty disappointing that you would completely ruin TW, the fact that full teams cannot work together, completely ruined it after taking it away for so long. one of the more fun aspects of this game. what else are you guys going to mess up??

    Ugh...seriously people need to read the actual post! They're not banning a single person this TW! The last one was a one time thing! This is just team bonuses, like back in November with Grievous & Mace Windu, which the community loved!
  • Options
    BrtStlnd wrote: »
    Oh good Lord.. will you please stop.

    I think the general consensus is that the bonuses are pretty popular and fun. Far, far better than the bans anyway.

    And players with deep rosters having these teams geared will have overlords. I give up..

    And how is that different than any other time ever? "Players with deep rosters" or those "having these teams geared" will obviously be better than those who don't, just as it's ALWAYS been.

    I didn't have a strong Windu or Grievous in November, just like I don't have a strong Clone or Jawa team now. But I have a pretty strong Troopers team, and a G8-G10 Ewoks team with a Zeta'd Chirpa (Thanks to the stupid C3PO event), so I look forward to the changes.

    If there were no bonuses to anyone, players with units that you don't have, and those with geared up toons that we don't have geared up, would still give them an advantage as always. The fun is trying to counter those with teams we good play, strategy, team comps, and using units we may have higher geared than them, same as always.
This discussion has been closed.