Jtr??

Is the gear lvl high enough for JTR?kfzron6j8kvz.jpeg

Replies

• Should be just enough, although you may need to move your arena mods over to them and be prepared to retry a few times.
  • I don't know the first thing about this event, but why not up the gear level on Veteran Han seeing as you're almost at g8 anyway? It might be useful for Smuggler's Run, TW and GA.
  • Don't up the gear level on either Vet. They are fine where you have them. You should be good to get RJT with this if you have decent to good mods on them.
  • Also, if you need to increase abilities or gear levels you can do that while the event is running.

That said, you want a G12 BB8, Finn, & ScavRey at some point so don't hesitate to invest in those three.
  • The event is quite easy, so I guess that with some good mods you won't have problems or perhaps you'll just have to make some tries. You'll definitely get her tho.
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    The hardest part of the event has finn, scav rey and veteran chewie. If you want to gear your team any more I would invest in scav rey as she works with the phase 1 hsr jtr team.

Finn is a separate team and while awesome in his own right you probably don't want to invest too much till later.
  • I've pushed Rey & Finn to G9 with all omegas. I also pushed Vet Chewie to G8 to last longer and gave him the 50% Health Steal Omega. BB8 is used for ABC so he's well above necessary. I've left Vet Han at G7 no omegas but all level 7.