G12 gear crunch is over, thank you !!!!

2Next

Replies

• G12 crunch is over?

You must be new here.

The ONLY reason they put those pieces in the shard shop is because G13 is about to arrive. You really think CG is gonna help us out that much? For free?
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
  • The g12 slots are nice, but adding more slots for the gear that was already in the shard shop would have been even better. The rate of appearance of some of that gear is terrible (cough guns).
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • I have 1 gear 12 toon. The rest (of the good ones) are mainly g9-11. Maybe I should focus on that more haha.
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    Roken_Fett wrote: »
    G12 crunch is over?

You must be new here.

The ONLY reason they put those pieces in the shard shop is because G13 is about to arrive. You really think CG is gonna help us out that much? For free?

I have to admit, this was my first assumption as well. G13 can’t be far away.

I would hope they'd put out another raid either before or at the same time as G13, to source the gear from. Otherwise I dunno where they would put it.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• I hope Mk8 Biotech Implant Salvage shows up there. After they took it away from raid drops, I'm starved bigtime on those. Would be really nice if they put that back into raid drops.
  • I haven't seen the things I like to pick up in shard shop since the update. Stun guns, carbanti, etc. not many samples to do an RNG analysis, but still concerned.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Jarvind wrote: »
    Roken_Fett wrote: »
    G12 crunch is over?

You must be new here.

I have to admit, this was my first assumption as well. G13 can’t be far away.

I would hope they'd put out another raid either before or at the same time as G13, to source the gear from. Otherwise I dunno where they would put it.

Mythic rancor?
    I haven't seen the things I like to pick up in shard shop since the update. Stun guns, carbanti, etc. not many samples to do an RNG analysis, but still concerned.

The slot that has those items appears to be the same as it always was (just shifted positions). I have stun guns in it right now.
  • Austin9370 wrote: »
    Gifafi wrote: »
    Imo it didn't make the dramatic difference that the OP claims but it's still a nice perk. As for the stun gun argument...thats really only a valid argument for people under a million gp. At 1.6m i can spend to my hearts content and it only goes up from here.

People over 1.6m don’t need stun guns? I’ll assume I misunderstood this

He meant 4.6m.

Good to hear. Im 4.2m and I still need a zillion. Glad I'll magically wont need them soon enough!

Since CG pulled a kitten move and included them in G12+ gear, its safe to assume that mkV stun guns will be required for G13, G14 and G15.