MilFal 2.0: Post Prequel before the Sequel = FIRST!

SnakesOnAPlane
4363 posts Member
edited January 2019
SNAKE ON PURANNNE! >:)B)

0mrkubah12cu.png
2vn6l2ypmy1v.png
SnakesOnAPlane

Replies

• Nice to see the Y wing and B wing in the event.

Would be good to see them released as playable in the near future.

• the very thought of a playable B-wing, be still my heart! I’d farm up Keyan Farlander for that!

I like Y-wings too, but the B has been my favorite star fighter since RoTJ was still in theaters!
  • SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Ignore. Thx!
    Post edited by SnakesOnAPlane on
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    All Rebels on manual and Full Auto. Slays!

https://youtu.be/Pn5vXisN1Fw
    https://youtu.be/7NhjXujg4pk
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • A b wing is my one big wish for the year
  • SnakesOnAPlane
  • Nice to see the Y wing and B wing in the event.

There was an A-Wing in there too called as a reinforcement. Reskinning the Executrix and calling it The Devastator was terribly lame, though.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    ThisYeezy wrote: »
    Nice to see the Y wing and B wing in the event.

There was an A-Wing in there too called as a reinforcement. Reskinning the Executrix and calling it The Devastator was terribly lame, though.

You only get one maybe 2 turns with it anyway and im perfectly happy with it.... g12 12 12 11. Guys with lower gear pilots will enjoy the benefits:)
  • John_Matrix1985
    2276 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    How does Ackbar/falcon perform against top Mace teams
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    Peculiar boast but alas
  • Lio wrote: »
    Peculiar boast but alas
    Unusual boast but alas actually. Weird flex but ok
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    Lio wrote: »
    Peculiar boast but alas

Correcting somebody's take on "weird flex but ok" is quintessentially a weird flex.... but ok.
    Peculiar boast but alas

Correcting somebody's take on "weird flex but ok" is quintessentially a weird flex.... but ok.
    Correcting somebody correcting someone’s take on “weird flex but ok” as an ironic joke is quite a strange weird flex but ok.

• Re tards from CG just chash grab ruin fleet arena to. GG greedy **** heads
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Peculiar boast but alas

Correcting somebody correcting someone’s take on “weird flex but ok” as an ironic joke is quite a strange weird flex but ok.

This is getting way too meta.
  • The design on those y-wings are soooo great! Would love to have that one
    Peculiar boast but alas

Unorthodox display of hubris but very well

• 28 second manual win against another Han MilFal team. Just FILTHY!
    https://youtu.be/gIOt8KrQpOE
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • I have cool shardmates!

izu778yjk3zz.jpeg
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    Your recommendation feed is very concerning
  • SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Ultra wrote: »

There’s no recommendation. Figure out what works for you and go in there and whoop butt, is what I tell folks. What you see above in the videos isn’t my arena fleet, save for my 2 posts prior to this one. It flat out works and is what the large majority of us top whales are using. The other videos were just fun play to show that even old skool Rebel ships can still manage.

As for my last video posted (repost below), when you can click auto and win in less than a minute, sometimes even less than 30 seconds, even against the ole Mace meta, and when you sit at 1st overnight on a day 1 shard, you’re doing something right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIOt8KrQpOE

SnakesOnAPlane
    Peculiar boast but alas

Unorthodox display of hubris but very well

Your unconventional manner of displaying accomplishments is a surprise to be sure, but woe.
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member

There’s no recommendation. Figure out what works for you and go in there and whoop butt, is what I tell folks. What you see above in the videos isn’t my arena fleet, save for my 2 posts prior to this one. It flat out works and is what the large majority of us top whales are using. The other videos were just fun play to show that even old skool Rebel ships can still manage.

As for my last video posted (repost below), when you can click auto and win in less than a minute, sometimes even less than 30 seconds, even against the ole Mace meta, and when you sit at 1st overnight on a day 1 shard, you’re doing something right.

By recommendation feed, he meant the videos that YouTube is suggesting you watch. Those are typically videos that are similar to what you normally watch. Hence, Ultra's concern.

By recommendation feed, he meant the videos that YouTube is suggesting you watch. Those are typically videos that are similar to what you normally watch. Hence, Ultra's concern.

DOH! Yeup, I watch some rather interesting stuff. Tho I don’t recall any of that hot mess crap in the image above. Wow! LOL!!! :DB)
    SnakesOnAPlane