Where to go from here?

Eonixx
62 posts Member
edited January 2019
Hello there :)

I play this game since mid October, and I enjoy it a lot.

I follow this forum, reddit one, Ahnald, Warrior, CubsFanHan and Mobilegamer on YouTube and I have got so far a lot of good advice.

Now I am struggling a bit about where to go...

This is my profile
https://swgoh.gg/p/419626439/

I get 1st on Arena Fleet on a daily basis easily and I get the 20-11 payout (6-10 sometimes).

I am farming 3 jedis Bastila, Jolee (For Revan and Yoda) and Ahsoka (for Yoda and whatnot for the ship, could be handy and the farm is easy, so lazymode). Jolee will not be ready for Yoda probably, so this is why Ahsoka.
I am farming HT and XB nodes as well for ships, and pilots (Bossk from hard mode and Cad Bane with GW currencies).
If I have some energy to spare, I go for Nihilus (45-50).
I use Fleet Arena energy only for Tie Advanced (close to 5 stars)
Fleet Arena tokens goes for Zetas (at least once per week) and the rest for Tie advanced and Ghost blueprints.

I am farming toons for next CLS, I want to finish those before moving despite the event being in 3 months or so (prolly Greedo will be next in Arena shipments, and Kylo Ren on Cantina, but idk.).

How I am doing so far? Any suggestion?

I have some gear and a Zeta saved but I want to be sure about the better use of it with my current roster development.

Thanks in advance for the help ;)

Replies

• You seem like your on the right track! Ashoka is actually a pretty decent damage dealer, and can be very fast too. Others may disagree, but I think she is worth it, plus her ship is great when paired with Mace Capital and other Republic ships.

Finish CLS, that should be your main goal since your pretty close. Then, turn your attention to either Revan or RJT and Chewie. RJT takes a really long time, and Revan is easier and quicker to get (and you’ll already have Bindo and Shan). At the same time, get your BH squad ready for Chewie. He is fantastic.

If you go for RJT, you’ll also get First Order which is pretty underrated in my book. They can be heavy damage dealers and are really good on defense in TW. Kylo Ren and FOX are easy cantina farms.

You’re on the right track with ships. Most people say Tie Adv is top three ships in the game (alongside HT and Tie Silencer in my opinion, Falcon might change that). Your Tarkin Capital is coming along good cause you need it for the ship mats challenge which gives omegas and zetas.

So to wrap up, you should:

1. Finish CLS
    2. Finish Revan/start working on Chewie and BH required
    3. Finish First Order for BB8
    4. Start working on the Vets for RJT.

The biggest things are keep your focus small. When I started out I was trying to get everything at once. It kept me from really progressing much at all. Once I started focusing on one thing (for me it was RJT), I really started getting better.
  • Thanks a lot for your time you put in your answer!

I will follow what you said and keep an eye in order to focus.

I wonder if it is better to make a refresh on a toon or to farm 2 at the same time with the same energy. The latter allows you to save some crystals...

Just a question remain unanswered...who to Zeta now?
  • Eonixx wrote: »
    Thanks a lot for your time you put in your answer!

I will follow what you said and keep an eye in order to focus.

I wonder if it is better to make a refresh on a toon or to farm 2 at the same time with the same energy. The latter allows you to save some crystals...

Just a question remain unanswered...who to Zeta now?

Since they are your arena team right now, I'd go for Palpatine lead first, then either other zeta on palpatine or the thrawn's unique.
  • And for lightside R2-D2 or maybe Bastila
  • These guys offer great advice. Since you are pretty decently on the way to Revan's farm, you should try to finish it up, and then I suggest switching to focus on JTR. Those Vets take forever to farm, so I suggest starting sooner rather than putting them off like I did for a long time.

Just remember, this is your game to play, so you should be making decisions based off of your personal experience in the game. Also, remember to have fun, or why else would you play the game?
    Looking for an amazing new guild? Check out Boba's Allience: discord.gg/trr93Ty
  • Thanks for the input you all gave me.

I'll go for Thrawn's unique Zeta then. Not a gamechanger as far as I read on this forum, but I can't go wrong with it.

May the force be with you, and may your hit be crit!!!
  • Eonixx wrote: »

If you're preparing for an upcoming legendary event and are pressed for time, I think it makes sense to pay those 25 crystals or perhaps even 50. Also if you're farming to stay ahead in one of the arenas (e.g., Hound's Tooth for Fleet). Otherwise I'd rather farm two or more hard nodes. It helps with the daily challenges too when one is a light and the other a dark side node.