Praise for the Art and Intro

Glauron
56 posts Member
edited January 2019
Of all the events I have done, I think the **** event is the most beautiful. The three star destroyers entry, the cover art, and the backdrop are all exceptional.

The art and intro people have really outdone themselves and it gave me shivers.

Edit: the stars are an abbreviation of "Millenium Falcon"

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Han millennium falcon = HMF
  • RawneKarrde
    214 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Personally was disappointed to see that an ISD was being called executor, which was an SSD...
  • Options
    I love the Falcon Event's intro too.

It might have been funnier if they added some cargo pods falling when the Falcon was retreating...
    When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.

Started mid-FEB 2017, and not trying to reach the top.
  • Options
    Personally was disappointed to see that an ISD was being called executor, which was an SSD...

Pretty certain it said Devastator in my event, which is the correct ISD name for the timeline.
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Options

It said Devastator. Those words don't even look alike, so I'm curious how you could have even made this mistake.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options
    TheJEFFtm wrote: »

Pretty certain it said Devastator in my event, which is the correct ISD name for the timeline.

Yeah, mine definitely said Devastator, which is correct. I didn’t see Executor mentioned anywhere.
  • Options
    It was a pretty environment, if not exactly smooth. There were a few odd hitches in the Falcon's flight path.
  • Options
    The event was fun, the artwork was great. The inclusion of the B-Wing and Y-wing, all of it great fun. Nicely done!
  • Options
    I loved this event too, seems they get better and better!
  • CoastalJames
    2971 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    There's lots of things to criticise about this game.

But the art and the animation are not any of those. They are magnificent. Props to the art.animation team- beautiful work.