Phase 4 OG Nightsisters advice!

Shadowscream
968 posts Member
edited January 2019
Until recently I basically didn’t have any NS worth speaking off - neglected.....
I’m catching up because my guild, quite reasonably, requires we have a solid team for each phase:
P3 —> I’m going with “Bounty and the Beast”
P4 —> Nightsisters....

I’ve started (G10/11 currently and rising) building the OG team suggested by GGeorge on youtube:
zzVentress, zDaka, Initiate, Talia and Acolyte.

Obviously MT and Zombie would improve things —> my question is which do I focus on first? and I presume I sub out the only “non-healing” NS (Initiate) first?

Replies

• MT helps but the real reason for farming her is P3 and free zetas from the Dathomir event. Worth it for those each month.
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    Talzin isn't really necessary for P4 - she'll help, but the reason the team works is AV's lead keeps draining Nihilus's TM while providing tons of TM to your team.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Talzin is in the "best" squad because her mass assist effectively creates another team heal. Spirit, Acolyte, and Initiate do not have the ability to generate heals for the other NS, so cannot keep the turn meter "train" going.

Ventress, Daka, Talia, Zombie, and Talzin all can heal the team, so are all vital.

That being said, I'd work on Zombie first. Her taunt makes balancing Annihilate much easier, so you rarely have to use the shield ability until enrage.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    If adding zombie to your team in the future, she will be viable for p4 already at g8 if only RNG is on your side to give her a stack or two of +50% speed. Just equip her with some health primary mods.

Talzin really helps keeping the turnmeter train on track. You can have good results without her, but she's needed for excellent results.
  • Zombie is key to working around isolate, as she’ll revive on death even with it which effectively cleanses it. I’d go with her first.