No Droid Rebels

Say you're building squads for TW/GA. If you're using the droids with a Resistance squad, who fills out the rest of your Rebel squad?

CLS + Han + Chewie + ?? + ??

I figure Old Ben for one spot but not sure on the other. Probably Thrawn or Nest, though I would want to save Thrawn for an Empire squad in this.

Replies

• HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Options
    got Chaze?
  • Options
    Old ben for sure. Maybe fulcrum, ezra. Then you've got chaze as hk666 said.
  • Options
    “She’s” not a rebel but I’ve had very good success running L3 in that lineup.
  • TarlaBille
    77 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    I don't have Chaze but I'm looking for the platonic ideal, not advice specific to me.
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Options
    Bistan usually gets overlooked despite being extremely powerful when combined with Chewie.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    /begin Theorycraft/

So I have a crazy but untested Theory:

Stack K2S0 with tenacity sets and zeta him and manipulate it so he gets gusrded. Zeta Cassian and mod him for speed protection and damage. K2 might become Nihilus-like with his stacking protection and constant heals amd crit and stun immunity from Chewie and with enough tenacity will have taunt 90% of the time. Cassian applys lots of debuffs that will Feed CLS turn meter abilities and increase damage. Cassian will also provide opening Buffs to the squad. The pair Also gives the team access to daze and buff immunity. Might be very nasty team. Best thing is with the Falcon release you actually have a good reason to gear and zeta Rebel pilots now...

/end Theorycraft/

I personally run Chaze there. I think Chaze may be more helpful to a Wedge team though because they can still be very nasty.

Other than Baze, the Rebel tank kits are getting long in the tooth and most of them work on other teams.

But Leia or Bistan + OB work. And Storm Han + C3P0 works with Storm Han guarded by Chewie. If you leave Chopper out of your Phoenix he can work there too.
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Options
    Well the safe +2 is Chaze

Otherwise, plug two of any toons that are known to work in general. Old Ben, Nest, L3. Then there is less great toons like Fulcrum, Wiggs, Leia, Storm Han,

There might be a secret great combo secreted around Chewie, especially with C3 around. Something like what Jarvind mentioned with Bistan and frenzy