Can we get a confirm button for Upgrades

I accidentally upgraded my Clone Sarge to 6 stars...blew $500k. A confirm button would be nice.

Replies

• Yes it would
  • m0rality wrote: »
    I accidentally upgraded my Clone Sarge to 6 stars...blew $500k. A confirm button would be nice.

I was saving up for a Phasma 7* upgrade after GW...not good.
  • Not trying to be an **** but why would you hit the upgrade button if you didn't want to upgrade.
  • Not trying to be an **** but why would you hit the upgrade button if you didn't want to upgrade.

he said it was a mistake... you never make mistake? grow up son. have some remorse
  • Why did you knock that glass off the counter if you didn't want glass shards on the floor? Why did you drive into that deer if you didn't want venison crashing through your windshield? Accidents happen.

he said it was a mistake... you never make mistake? grow up son. have some remorse

I wasn't paying attention. Clicked on the clone on purpose. ...phone slipped. Clicked on upgrade by mistake. It isn't the worst thing in the world...but a confirm button would be nice.