New Grievous Kit

CG doesn't seem to want to rework greivous. It's time to do it for them. (Note, this is not hate, its is just helping people get what they want. Love you CG) This is my idea of a grievous rework, and I think it would be unique and make droids not suck. It would also make separatist droids viable even if they aren't good. Here is a new kit. Don't be afraid to give helpful feedback or to show your own rework here. At the end I will explain the significance and balance of this rework. Also, if you guys like this, I am making a completely separate kit for grievous that focuses on other attributes of his character.
Here we go :)
Basic-Furious Assault: Deal physical damage to target enemy. This attack can't be evaded or countered.
If grievous has the unique buff extra arms, this attack has -30% accuracy, but +50% damage. (This attack can miss but still can not be evaded)
Special 1-Grievous wounds: deal physical damage to all enemies and inflict healing immunity for 1 turn.
If grievous has extra arms, this has -30% accuracy, but has +50% more damage. If he doesn't have this buff, this can't be evaded or resisted. Cooldown: 4
Special 2- claw scuttle:(grievous can only use this ability if he has extra arms) Deal special damage to target enemy. Stun them for one turn which can't be evaded. If this is resisted, the opponent is dazed and gets defense down, which can't be resisted. Grievous loses 10% of his max health. (This deals high damage, and the self-damage ignores protection) Cooldown: 6
Special 3- extra arms: grievous gains the buff extra arms, 75% turn meter, and recovers 15% protection.
Extra arms: affects general grievous's abilities Cooldown: 3
WARNING: THE PREVIOUS CHANGES HAVE BEEN SOMEWHAT MAJOR, BUT THIS CHANGE ADDS A NEW ELEMENT TO THE GAME. IT WILL SEEM OVERPOWERED AT FIRST BUT PLEASE READ THE REASONING AT THE END.

Leader (Zeta)- General of the Droid Army: Droid allies have +20 speed and +15% offence. Whenever a separatist droid ally is defeated, summon a B1 battle droid to the field with 100% of general grievous' current max health, 25% of his max protection, and 100% of grievous' offense. They gain 50% turn meter when summoned this way. These have a basic that deals physical damage to target enemy with +30% accuracy and a special that deals special damage to target enemy and calls a target droid ally to assist. The character assisting has +25% critical damage. Cooldown: 3
This revive ability cannot be used on B1 battle droids. If all original characters are defeated, all B1 droids self-destruct and the opponent wins.

Reasoning and Balance: Greivous' basic and first special were awful, but not bad in concept. Slight improvements and extra arms made these attacks viable. The extra arms buff let the user choose if they prefer lots of damage, or accuracy and debuffs. The scuttle made up for the lack of accuracy that extra arms had. It also gave grievous more debuff variety. The arms out ability is similar to lules call to action, but not as powerful and changes the kit more. Finally, the leadership. Its seems overpowered. I get it. But it isnt. Your opponent doesn't have to kill the battle droids to win. They are weak and deal no debuffs and grant no buffs. They would be a nuisance. This being said, they could deal good damage. Also, only separatist droids get this ability. There aren't many of those. Finally, while designing this kit, I tried to be accurate to general greivous' character. This seems like him. Again, please give helpful, but not just positive, feedback.
#reworkgrievous

Replies

• Options
    Game changers, please do a kit judging on this and give your feedback. It would be much appreciated. :)
  • Options
    Wasting your time they had GG rework ready 2 months ago but realised GG and his Capital ship was too strong to release when they originally planned and did not want to nerf either. So they postponed it until after the new year and the OT Falcon. Look for the GG rework and his Capital ship to come soon.
  • Options
    I kind of agree, but nothing is certain
  • Options
    Or is it o.O
  • Options
    :)
  • Boba_The_Fetter
    3393 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Reworks are dead, TW Buffs all we getting now
  • Options
    2800 crystal bet?
  • Options
    Basic-Furious Assault: Deal physical damage to target enemy. This attack can't be evaded or countered.
    If grievous has the unique buff extra arms, this attack has -30% accuracy, but +50% damage. (This attack can miss but still can not be evaded)
    What is the difference between miss and evade?
    Special 2- claw scuttle:(grievous can only use this ability if he has extra arms) Deal special damage to target enemy. Stun them for one turn which can't be evaded. If this is resisted, the opponent is dazed and gets defense down, which can't be resisted. Grievous loses 10% of his max health. (This deals high damage, and the self-damage ignores protection) Cooldown: 6
    Why is the cool down so long and how long do daze and defense down last for?
    Leader (Zeta)- General of the Droid Army: Droid allies have +20 speed and +15% offence. Whenever a separatist droid ally is defeated, summon a B1 battle droid to the field with 100% of general grievous' current max health, 25% of his max protection, and 100% of grievous' offense. They gain 50% turn meter when summoned this way. These have a basic that deals physical damage to target enemy with +30% accuracy and a special that deals special damage to target enemy and calls a target droid ally to assist. The character assisting has +25% critical damage. Cooldown: 3
    This revive ability cannot be used on B1 battle droids. If all original characters are defeated, all B1 droids self-destruct and the opponent wins.
    Believe it or not, this doesn't look too overpowered. They B1s have little to no healing or cleansing and they have a simple kit with only two abilities. They could easily be controlled and defeated by many teams.
  • Options
    I think evading is foresight and evasion, but missing would be using the accuracy of Grievous. The other characters evasion stats wouldn't matter.
    The daze and defense down would last for 2 turns. I put the cooldown so high because I envisioned this doing huge damage, thus justifying the long cooldown and self-damage. Thanks so much for your feedback :)