Darth Revan Kit Idea

2Next

Replies

• I ran Bastila in arena for 6 months and the only times I ever got debuffed were when I didn’t have protection up, the enemy had very high potency, I had tenacity down, or the debuff couldn’t be resisted.
  • Then why is it possible to stick debuffs (ones that are not distinctly "cannot be resisted") on them, even with Bastila zeta lead? I pretty consistently land a Palpatine and BSF stun at least once per arena battle against zBastila lead teams while they still have the protection. Do you REALLY believe that they're completely immune to debuffs while having the protection?

They resist 99.9% of the time with her leadership. And Tenacity Down doesn't count, since that debuff ignores the target's Tenacity all together.
  • But yeah, with high potency you can sometimes beak trough.
  • Ichiraikou wrote: »
    But yeah, with high potency you can sometimes beak trough.

There isn't any tenacity down in my team. My team is just Nightmare but BSF rather than Vader, and I get resisted WAY less than 99.9% of the time, lmao. I guess my potency is pretty high though, it's at least 60% on everyone, Palpatine is over 110%. Bastila is only 60% potency and I land the stun about 1/5 or 1/6 of the time. I'll look more into this though

There isn't any tenacity down in my team. My team is just Nightmare but BSF rather than Vader, and I get resisted WAY less than 99.9% of the time, lmao. I guess my potency is pretty high though, it's at least 60% on everyone, Palpatine is over 110%. Bastila is only 60% potency and I land the stun about 1/5 or 1/6 of the time. I'll look more into this though

She gets an additional 35% potency from Palpatine’s lead.

She gets an additional 35% potency from Palpatine’s lead.

I totally forgot about that as well. That doesn't change much though