Which character should I farm?

samjp
52 posts Member
I'm working towards the Yoda battle. I have Lumi and JC at 7*. Koth I'm getting because he's easy to farm. I stupidly farmed Ashoka along with QGJ. I have her at 5* 3/85. I have 6/80 to unlock Mace. Should I continue with Ashoka or go with Mace even tho I'm far behind? I'm leaning Mace because I can work on him and QGJ at the same time but if I do Ashoka I have to do one at a time since both are Cantina Shipments. I'm F2P and just wondering what you think will be faster for this challenge? Don't care about how good they are post Yoda challenge

Replies

• samjp
    52 posts Member
    Any thoughts?
  • CollinF
    203 posts Member
    I would probay just do Mace, but idk if u get get him to 5* in time for this Yoda event
  • Qui Gon and Mace are much more useful than Ashoka. She is slow and squishy. Mace isn't super speedy but he can survive and maybe hit shatterproint.
  • scuba
    14040 posts Member
    You are not gonna get 6 or 7* this time around so focus on 5* to at least unlock yoda
    How far along is QGJ? Do you have enough to get him to 5* or close?
    If you have the bariss node in cantina open farm her. She unlocks at 4 star, cantina farming is fairly quick, and IMO she is overall more helpful in game than mace.

Once you get Qgj up to 6* switch back to Ahsoka, when she is 6* switch back to QGJ.

That way if by next time you still don't have 7*team you will at least have 6.
  • samjp
    52 posts Member
    I have both QGJ and Ashoka at 5 so I can get him. It's just about leveling up Yoda. And no, I'm not even close to Barriss' cantina node
  • I used JC and not Ashoka.. But there are many combos that should work. Good luck!
  • scuba
    14040 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    At this point not sure. Need to farm someone in cantina to get the shipments. Obviously unless you dump a lot of crystals you won't get more than 5* this time.
    I personally wish I hadn't wasted farming on mace so it is hard to say go for him
  • scuba
    14040 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Wrong button....