Will Falcon force enemy fleet to skip a turn?

Using 5* OT falcon with rebel fleet and ackbar

Background:
At some point in the battle:
1. I had Falcon, Wedge and Cassian U wing on the board
2. Enemy fleet: Taxi and Slicer
3. It was my move, and Falcon already has outmanuveur buff
4. I use cassian u wing to stealth both itself and Wedge.

question is: can enemy fleet make a move? Or do they just skip a turn? They cannot target Falcon because of outmanuveur, but all other allies are in stealth. Neither taxi nor slicer have AOEs

This battle just happened, I seemed to notice the other guy didn’t move at all until one of my ships came out of stealth. But was clicking real fast while watching Netflix so not 100% sure. Happen to anyone else?

Ps: i know Wedge isn’t meta. Was just experimenting.

Replies

• Turn never skipped. Unless you character is stunned. If everyone is invisible, enemy can attach anyone he likes
  • Falcon was not invisible though
  • crash2018 wrote: »
    Falcon was not invisible though

The game treats it as though it is stealthed so until you get another ship out there without stealth or with a taunt they can attack any ship other than the falcon
  • Gotcha, thanks guys!
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Tested this earlier today on offense. Enemy had Falcon, Ghost and Phantom on the board. Enemy HT had just been killed so no taunt up. Falcon had Out-maneuver buff, and Phantom and Ghost were both stealthed. Was able to target the Falcon or Ghost or Phantom. Seems outmaneuver is simply just a fancy looking stealth buff (although I'm not sure how it interacts with Retribution)
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Vertigo wrote: »
    Tested this earlier today on offense. Enemy had Falcon, Ghost and Phantom on the board. Enemy HT had just been killed so no taunt up. Falcon had Out-maneuver buff, and Phantom and Ghost were both stealthed. Was able to target the Falcon or Ghost or Phantom. Seems outmaneuver is simply just a fancy looking stealth buff (although I'm not sure how it interacts with Retribution)

I believe they are looking until this situation, so we may see it stay non targetable in this situation in the future. Depends on the intent.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Also, dont write off wedge yet. New meta, doors are still open for who gets into the party.
  • Jarvind
    3925 posts Member
    crash2018 wrote: »
    2. Enemy fleet: Taxi and Slicer

OK, I'm assuming "slicer" is meant to be "silencer," but for the life of me I can't figure out who "taxi" is referring to.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• taxi, tie advanced x 1 :)