Ebon hawk pilots

floppytechie
125 posts Member
edited January 2019
Who do you think are gonna be the pilots for the hawk?In the game, only carth and bastilla were always inside the cockpit. Revan (obviously) also had access and would come by to talk to them every so often. Also only revan used the navigation computers. Revan also manned the gun turrets when in combat. So i think Carth, Revan and bastilla are gonna be the pilots.

Unless Bastilla gets her Endar Spire capital ship ofcourse.

Replies

• I think Carth will be the actual pilot. Copilot/crew will be Bastila, T3, and possibly Revan if they really want it to be OP.

Reasoning:

Carth was the actual pilot. Literally sat in the pilot's seat.

Bastila was always in the cockpit, and had a say in where the ship went, as the Jedi liaison for the mission.

T3 was the navigation droid. He was definitely involved in using the navicomputer.

Revan really only pointed at places on the map and said, let's go here. He's as much a part of the crew as Zaalbar is.
  • Corrog wrote: »
    I think Carth will be the actual pilot. Copilot/crew will be Bastila, T3, and possibly Revan if they really want it to be OP.

Reasoning:

Carth was the actual pilot. Literally sat in the pilot's seat.

Bastila was always in the cockpit, and had a say in where the ship went, as the Jedi liaison for the mission.

T3 was the navigation droid. He was definitely involved in using the navicomputer.

Revan really only pointed at places on the map and said, let's go here. He's as much a part of the crew as Zaalbar is.

wasn't t3 an expert code breaker? i dont think he was an astronavigation droid. i might be wrong though, its been a while since i played kotor.

Revan manned the gun turrets, thats required in ship to ship combat so i thought he'd be a pilot as well
  • A hero as a pilot hmmm
  • floppytechie
    125 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    A hero as a pilot hmmm

why not? 2 legendaries and 1 raid reward is now a pilot
  • Dual light side darkside ship with diff crews and skills!
  • A hero as a pilot hmmm

why not? 2 legendaries and 1 raid reward is now a pilot

Oh sorry. I just meant we never had it and will be OP and more exclusive than before. Just saying not shaming :)
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    Well, just imagine CLS getting his X-wing amongst the new Rebel ship meta, it would be pure icing to the cake, lol.

Also, T3 would have to be the pilot of any Ebon Hawk from Kotor 2. Because in Kotor 2 the ship could not fly without T3 being there. However in Kotor one this was not the case.

so Kotor 1 have to be Carth as pilot, and Kotor 2 has to have Atton and T3 as pilots, these would have to be the guaranteed pilots, Revan as a pilot would mean the ship would have to be crazy good, which would be funny. And I guess The Exile would be in Kotor 2's ship... heh