TW monitoring - failed attacks

DeFekt713
330 posts Member
edited October 2023
Dear CG

As an officer in my guild I want to ask you for a monitoring tool to track failed attacks in TW.
It is incredibly hard to track activity if you only show succesfull attacks.

Failed attacks are registered, as it decreases the number of points you get for clearing the squad, so it should be possible to show those in the statistics like banners, right?

Thanks in advance!
Post edited by EA_Solaire on

Replies

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    There is a work around for this:
    Prohibit activity in all zones, check the number of rogue actions after the TW is over.
  • This would be great especially if u could see what teams u lost to and what teams held against. Being able to see failed attacks would help u manage people in the guild who constantly say I got only 10 banners because I only took on meta teams etc. Could be a great guild tool for officers of end game guilds
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Second this. It has been asked for before, but I guess we need to keep reminding them.
  • Waqui wrote: »
    There is a work around for this:
    Prohibit activity in all zones, check the number of rogue actions after the TW is over.

This could work but honestly, we should ask our members to commit rogue actions to be able to track them...?
    Anyway, thanks for the advice, I'll keep this in mind!
  • +100, it's a pain to ask your members that didn't get a lot of banners if everything went wrong or they just didn't participate at all. Or just a number of overall attempts would be enough.
    discord: xogall#5896
  • I’m interested so I know who preloads a squad by failing to exit if they are going to lose
  • Range1974 wrote: »
    I’m interested so I know who preloads a squad by failing to exit if they are going to lose

One of the main reasons I'm interested myself, might be the deciding battle, especially in late stages
  • Agreed. TW needs this in a bad way. I've asked for this several times myself. It has been an ongoing struggle in my guild of people who sign up and then get 0 banners. This inflates the guild "Active GP" in matchmaking and causes more squads per territory to have to be filled. Essentially putting the guild in a handicap situation and having to pull slack if the player/s who scored 0 banners didn't in fact do anything to help out in the attack phase. We always tell everyone in my guild that if they don't plan on doing the attack phase for whatever reason then at least set defenses with their roster and it still happens. We then don't know if they attacked and failed attempts or just did nothing. We have a chat thread open for reporting failed attacks and that helps a little but we have still had to boot numerous players for 0 banners and no communication to back it up. Would really be great to see the failed attacks per player instead of having to do any kind of work around.
  • Agreed....particularly with the changing formats, certain guild members may have limited attack options in a particular TW, like with this last one. Would be helpful to know if they just didn't attack or weren't able to complete successful attacks, without having to interrogate them about it.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Range1974 wrote: »
    I’m interested so I know who preloads a squad by failing to exit if they are going to lose

Actually, they should just fix this exploit.
  • Ultra
    11454 posts Moderator
    7t06kbdbf5ji.png

This was what CG_Carrie said back in April of last year, she said they couldn't get the battle replay feature in TW because they would had to delay TW's launch and due to lack of time they didn't bother with either

I think they should get back to working on some Quality of Life for Territory Wars since its been over a year, and its due for some updates
  • Just keep in mind you are asking them to work on something that is non-revenue generating. If you asked them to charge 500 gems to see a battle history.. they would work on this faster. $$$
  • Bouu
    109 posts Member
    I would also like attack attempts, plus if there was a way to see who keeps charging TM that would be helpful
  • Yes, please!
    Guild Leader of CHAL | Member of the WWL Alliance
  • All I know is that in boom beach.... let me reiterate that.... in BOOM BEACH I can see replays of when my base is attacked and share it with guild members.
  • Even without replays, a simple "Attacks attempted" would be nice. It shouldn't require much and be a nice way for guild leadership to see if members are at least trying
  • TaviRus
    172 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Just like a drop down box next to the # of attempts. So once an attempt has been made, you know who to talk to about the squad you're about to fight
    edit: maybe with a notification for who actually clears a squad
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member

It's one of your guild mates. Couldn't you just ask in guild chat?
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    VonZant wrote: »

Actually, they should just fix this exploit.

What exploit? Is using 'forfeit' an exploit?

People rarely own up to the being the one who loaded TM without taking out anyone.

People rarely own up to the being the one who loaded TM without taking out anyone.

For fear of shameeee
This discussion has been closed.