Looking for teams to help me to get top 10 in Heroic Sith Raid??

I've basically looking for 4 teams that I can use(1 for each phase) to get top 10 in my guild during the Sith Raid. Based on the last few raids, I need 10-12 mil to get top 10 and around 21 million if I wanted top 3. ;-/

Who can help me?

Replies

• Liath
    5140 posts Member
    What do you have?

With all things available:

P1: JTRey
    P2: Revan
    P3: Finn/C3 until they fix it
    P4: Nightsisters
  • Liath wrote: »
    What do you have?

With all things available:

P1: JTRey
    P2: Revan
    P3: Finn/C3 until they fix it
    P4: Nightsisters

Sorry. I have these guys(pretty much everyone except Revan) https://swgoh.gg/p/596893645/characters/
  • ^pretty much this.

I run JTR lead (with Trooper, R2, C3PO, BB8) for 10-15% of phase 1

Kenobi swamp (GK lead, Hoda, Wampa, Thrawn, Sabine) for 6-8% of phase 2

bounty and the beast (Boba lead, Chewbacca, Greedo, Death Trooper, Pao) for 10-14% of phase 3

And Night sisters (Asajj lead, MT, Zombie, Daka, Talia) for 35-50% of Nihilus plus 5-15% of Sion in phase 4

Those 4 teams pretty consistently land me 16-20 million.

(I will add a second run in P2 with undergeared Bastila lead, GMY, Ezra, QGJ and Hoda if he escapes from the Kenobi swamp run for another 2-3% and eventually will switch to a pure Bastila or Revan lead team for phase 2 once I finish my Jedi gearing pass.

I also like to throw a modified Chex mix (CLS, Raid Han, JKA, Chirrut, Ahsoka Tano) at p3 just to help the guild get through it faster, even if it only another 1-2%. But these secondary teams only add another 2-3 million to my score.)

• TheJEFFtm wrote: »
    ^pretty much this.

bounty and the beast (Boba lead, Chewbacca, Greedo, Death Trooper, Pao) for 10-14% of phase 3

And Night sisters (Asajj lead, MT, Zombie, Daka, Talia) for 35-50% of Nihilus plus 5-15% of Sion in phase 4

(I will add a second run in P2 with undergeared Bastila lead, GMY, Ezra, QGJ and Hoda if he escapes from the Kenobi swamp run for another 2-3% and eventually will switch to a pure Bastila or Revan lead team for phase 2 once I finish my Jedi gearing pass.

I also like to throw a modified Chex mix (CLS, Raid Han, JKA, Chirrut, Ahsoka Tano) at p3 just to help the guild get through it faster, even if it only another 1-2%. But these secondary teams only add another 2-3 million to my score.)

Wow. Thanks..I can sometimes get 2 mil phase one with JTR...never tried it with C3po. My most consistent team is Phase 2 I run Bastilla with Ezra, GK, GMY and Hermit Yoda..I get 2-3 mil from that.

• I didn’t delve into your modding, but in general you have a better roster than I do (I’m 3.85M), so you should be able to tweak your scores up quite a bit without too much difficulty.

In regards to your P2 team, it is easier to run once Sion is under 50% because you can propogate and maintain the Defense penetration much easier. We have a couple members scoring between 4-5.5M with Bastila teams.
  • TheJEFFtm wrote: »
    I didn’t delve into your modding, but in general you have a better roster than I do (I’m 3.85M), so you should be able to tweak your scores up quite a bit without too much difficulty.

In regards to your P2 team, it is easier to run once Sion is under 50% because you can propogate and maintain the Defense penetration much easier. We have a couple members scoring between 4-5.5M with Bastila teams.

Thanks, yeah I don't know what you just said about 50%, propagate, etc. I don't really understand the workings of the raid and how to attack, mod, etc. Thats probably a huge part of my problem. I just zeta'd Talzin lead and have about 120 zeta mats saved up, but even my Talzin team in Phase 3 doesn't do well...or trying to use Finn and 3po...they got like 400k.
  • Just gear up Wampa.

Damage—Avg range.

Phase1
    JTR R2 BB RT 3po — 5.0M~8.0M

Phase2
    GK Wampa HY Sabine Thrawn — 4.0M ~ 5.5M
    Bastila HY GMY Jolee Ezra — 4.0M ~ 5.0M

Phase3
    CLS RHan Chewie Pao DT — 2.5M ~ 3.5M
    zFinn will be nerfed...

Phase4
    Asajj Daka Talia Talzin Zombie — 4.0M ~ 6.0M

Your roaster is good.
  • Lilpup
    403 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    komji15 wrote: »
    Just gear up Wampa.

Damage—Avg range.

Phase1

Phase2

Phase3
    zFinn will be nerfed...

Phase4

Your roaster is good.

Thank you..Do I need any Zetas on Jolee or whoever else?

I am missing 1 zeta on BB8, Thrawn, JTR, Talzin, Hermit Yoda, and Wampa and have 0 on Old Daka and Jolee.

Does it matter how I mod them at all?
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Lilpup wrote: »
    TheJEFFtm wrote: »
    I didn’t delve into your modding, but in general you have a better roster than I do (I’m 3.85M), so you should be able to tweak your scores up quite a bit without too much difficulty.

Thanks, yeah I don't know what you just said about 50%, propagate, etc. I don't really understand the workings of the raid and how to attack, mod, etc. Thats probably a huge part of my problem. I just zeta'd Talzin lead and have about 120 zeta mats saved up, but even my Talzin team in Phase 3 doesn't do well...or trying to use Finn and 3po...they got like 400k.

Reading the in-game details for the raid is always a good thing.

If using NS for p3 you will need better gear and mods. G10 with not much speed is on the low side. Speed and health makes setting a good run up easier. Furthermore, crit chance sets will work better for your NI. On a crit she will inflict an extra debuff, and with less health she will die more easily when setting up the run.
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    komji15 wrote: »
    Just gear up Wampa.

Damage—Avg range.

Phase1

Phase2

Phase3
    zFinn will be nerfed...

Phase4

Your roaster is good.

Thank you..Do I need any Zetas on Jolee or whoever else?

I am missing 1 zeta on BB8, Thrawn, JTR, Talzin, Hermit Yoda, and Wampa and have 0 on Old Daka and Jolee.

Does it matter how I mod them at all?

Mods are always important.

Jolees zeta is not important in general but it gives an rng element where it might allow the team to keep going for a turn or two after sions enrage which helps ramp up damage.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    TheJEFFtm wrote: »
    ^pretty much this.

Wow. Thanks..I can sometimes get 2 mil phase one with JTR...never tried it with C3po. My most consistent team is Phase 2 I run Bastilla with Ezra, GK, GMY and Hermit Yoda..I get 2-3 mil from that.

You probably need to watch some strategy videos on how to actually run the teams. With correct mods and strategy you should be getting 4-6m with JTRey without too much trouble.
  • Today's the day of my first top 10 attempt using these 4 teams.
  • So we are in phase 4..I didn't get a score in phase 3 trying that Death Trooper team over and over..used my NS in phase 4..are there any other phase 4 teams that are good?

So far I have used JTR,BB8, R2, RT and C3PO

Bastilla, HODA, GMY, Ezra and Jolee

GK, Wampa, Thrawn, Sabine

Ventress, Talzin, Zombie, Daka, and Talia

Sitting 9th but afraid i will drop.
  • Okay...I think I did it..Top 10. Currently sitting 7th with 9,729,781 damage.

I would have needed 12 mil to get top 5.

Thanks for everyone who helped. I need to figure out the mechanics better and mod. I can only go up from here.
  • CD triangles on JTR/BB8 will help out with your res on P1. I don’t have my 3PO up to 7*, but even with scav Rey instead I’ll get at least 4.5m on a bad run (usually around 5.something, can get up to 6 on a good run, just depends on RNG for the exposes). I’d imagine with 3PO that should be a lot higher, so you may want to work on fiddling with mods/strategy.
  • Thanks..try #2 I missed Phase 1..still finished 7th and posted a new high score of 11,181,979.
  • Hey guys, I'm struggling to hit even 2 million with Nightsisters. What order should i gear them? Only Talzin and Ventress are G12 and i have both Ventress zetas and Talzin zeta lead. I've been using them in Phase 4 with Ventress zeta lead, but like i said can't break 2 mil.
  • @Lilpup are you using zVentress Lead, Talzin, Daka, Zombie, Talia?

Talia's gear and mods are VERY important. Her heal on basic is what keeps the turn meter train running.
    Zombie also needs to be up to g10 to activate his new special and prevent him from ever dying forever (although if he gets to -2 stacks of his special debuff, you're in trouble anyway).

Daka is probably the least important to gear. She's basically there just as another heal, and she can rez in case things go south.
  • Yes those 5. In phase 4. If i were to use them phase 3 instead, do i swap one out? Current gears are Talzin and Ventress G12, Daka G11 no zeta, Zombie G10, Talia G9. My acolyte is also G9. Thanks
  • Lilpup wrote: »
    Yes those 5. In phase 4. If i were to use them phase 3 instead, do i swap one out? Current gears are Talzin and Ventress G12, Daka G11 no zeta, Zombie G10, Talia G9. My acolyte is also G9. Thanks

The phase 3 NS team is totally different. Zeta Lead Talzin, Rampage Zeta Ventress, zeta Daka, Zombie, and NS Initiate or Acolyte. Google Sith Raid "Death Storm" to look for guides to that.

There are several phase 4 guides for Nightsisters. I recommend the Skellturix guide (post Zombie-rework) - it'll help boost your scores.
  • jkray622 wrote: »
    Yes those 5. In phase 4. If i were to use them phase 3 instead, do i swap one out? Current gears are Talzin and Ventress G12, Daka G11 no zeta, Zombie G10, Talia G9. My acolyte is also G9. Thanks

The phase 3 NS team is totally different. Zeta Lead Talzin, Rampage Zeta Ventress, zeta Daka, Zombie, and NS Initiate or Acolyte. Google Sith Raid "Death Storm" to look for guides to that.

There are several phase 4 guides for Nightsisters. I recommend the Skellturix guide (post Zombie-rework) - it'll help boost your scores.

Ok. Thanks..I just remedied teams to mimic Skellurix video. Now just need to gear Talia, Zombie from G10 and Daka from G11
  • Ok so geared Talia to G12, Zombie and Daka are G 11..gonna try my run.
  • Nice, good luck! Keep that turn meter training running! Choo-choo!
  • Mods can be a couple of mil difference for each team too. If you really want to get decent scores and you dont have multiple mod set ups then you may have to move them around to each team.

There are a heap of guides of mod set up and also Grandivory's mod optimizer that can help
  • Thanks guys. I will keep working on my NS and get my Phase 1 and 2 teams modded correctly. Last month i couldn't break 10 million and i just posted 20 mil and finished 4th.