Severe Reduction In Shards?

Just curious if anyone else has seen a severe reduction in shards when simming Vet Chewy node in cantina battles?

I have simmed that node 45 times in the last couple days and received a total of 7 shards. Before, the average was around 21 shards for this many sims.

This happened after the latest update and I am wondering if this is intentional.

If so, it is awful timing. I have been planning and farming to since the last JTR event and this will de-rail my chances of getting Vet Chewy in time to complete the event.

Anyone else having this issue?

Replies

• Options
    It’s honestly just random, You were doing insanely well at 21/45. That’s well over the average. Which would be 15 ish, and to have a correction is not out of line.
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Options
    Definitely goes in spurts....I've had days of getting 0-1 on 8 pulls and some days actually go 8-8 (not very often grant you lol) but it all averages our. We just tend to remember bad drops more than the good
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Options
    Drop rate slows the closer you get to 7*.
    True fact.
  • Options
    When I farmed the vets I felt like I had the worst dang luck. It took me what felt like forever, I mostly blame it on the high energy cost. But yeah, I’m sure the drop rate was 30% like normal, it just felt worse.
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options
    I did 6 of 8 on a pull today. I was excited purchased a refresh and some more energy and went 0 for 8. Point is sometimes it will be amazing, other times not so much.