T-series Tactical Droid Kit

ReworkGriev0us
213 posts Member
edited January 2019
Name: T-series Tactical Droid
Tags: Dark Side, Droid, Separatist, Support
Basic- Cowardly Commander: Call a target droid ally to assist with +25% critical damage and +5% bonus damage for each droid ally..

Special 1- Brilliant Cruelty: call all droid allies to assist, dealing 5% more damage for each separatist ally active. All allies gain speed up for 2 turns which can't be dispelled. (Note: this would be the only time he used an attack that deals damage.)
Cooldown: 4(if no droid allies are present, cooldown is 0)

Special 2- Sacrifice of Subordinates: Target other droid ally gains taunt and defense down for 3 turns. Tactical droid gains +25 speed until the end of the encounter. Stacks up to +125 speed.
Cooldown: 3 (starts on cooldown)

Leader-Programmed Tactics: droid allies start the battle with 100% offense and 50% critical chance. Whenever they are critically hit, they loose 5% of this bonus offense critical chance. This can only be reduced down to 25% offence and 10% critical chance. When a droid ally defeats an enemy, these effects are reset

Unique- Superiority: Tactical Droid has +60% evasion while stealthed. Tactical droid gains stealth whenever it uses an ability and a droid ally is present.
(Zeta) Whenever Tactical Droid calls a Droid ally to assist, that Droid Recovers 10% Protection and has +25% Critical Damage.
Post edited by ReworkGriev0us on

Replies

• Wth is this?
  • The blue and plaid droids in the clone wars TV show. With the box like heads that were always being stolen from there bodies
  • Nice idea but this is seriously weak. These ability's don't even deserve a cooldown of 2 yet you've got 5 and 6 on them. It does have a good basis thou. I've got some idea's on how to make this work.
    T-Series Tactical Droid
    Dark Side, Droid, Separatist, Support
    Droid leader that commands other droids to attack.

Emergency Protocol (Basic)
    Deal Physical damage to target enemy and call a random other droid ally to Assist.

Brilliant Cruelty (Special) (Cooldown 2)
    Call all other droid allies to Assist. These attacks deal 5% more damage for each active Separatist ally.

Forced Bravery (Special) (Cooldown 3)
    Target other ally gains Taunt and Critical Hit Immunity for 2 turns. All other Droid allies Gain Speed Up for 2 turns.

Programmed Tactics (Leader)
    All droid allies gain +100% Offence and +50% Critical Chance. When Critically Hit, they lose 5% Offence and Critical Chance (Stacks, max 10 times). When a Droid ally defeats an enemy, all Droid allies regain all lost Offence and Critical Chance.

Superiority (Unique)
    Tactical Droid has +25% Speed. In addition, It gains +15% Evasion and +25% Defense for each active Droid ally.
    (Zeta) Whenever Tactical Droid calls a Droid ally to assist, that Droid Recovers 10% Protection and has +50% Critical Damage.

I believe this would be pretty neat to have. Still a nice basic idea. Would have never thought to make one like this.
  • Thanks for the feedback. Just wondering why a mass assist would have a cooldown of 2. Most characters that have one have a cooldown of 4 or 5, but this also has some extra so I put it a little bit higher. Maybe I should lower it to 4 though, as six was too long. Thanks so much for spending your time to help me.
  • I also put the cooldowns so high because of the increasing speed. By the end of the battle, he has way more speed than any character in the game. They should be a little lower though
  • Thanks for the feedback. Just wondering why a mass assist would have a cooldown of 2. Most characters that have one have a cooldown of 4 or 5, but this also has some extra so I put it a little bit higher. Maybe I should lower it to 4 though, as six was too long. Thanks so much for spending your time to help me.

A few reasons for that. First of all because that is also all the ability does: call droid allies to assist. Droids really aren't that strong as things stand. On top of that, this character barely deals any damage at all himself. That helps make up for it a bit.
    The low cooldowns is also so he uses them often. While these type of droids have been seen carrying blasters, they rarely engage in battle themselves. This is reflected by him barely using his basic ability.
    This is also the reason for the cooldown of 3 on his other Special ability.

I like reworks and kit idea's. I like to make them, review them and improve them. So no problem (thou I can't always do the latter one, even if I want to)
  • ReworkGriev0us
    213 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Thanks, I'll put in your changes :)
    Still don't want to put the mass attack cooldown too low or an infinite cycle can be made under an HK lead
  • Neat. P.s. take a look at The Darth Revan kit idea from DaPowerfullJedi. Just posted a mega post containing all of my idea's and improvements on that one.
  • Ok, I will. Have seen his original idea, I'll look at your improvements
  • Basic- cowardly commander: Call a target droid ally to assist with 25% critical damage.

Perhaps more like: Call a target ally to assist with 25% critical damage. If the target was a droid they gain 15% turn meter.
    Ichiraikou wrote: »
    Superiority (Unique)
    Tactical Droid has +25% Speed. In addition, It gains +15% Evasion and +25% Defense for each active Droid ally.
    (Zeta) Whenever Tactical Droid calls a Droid ally to assist, that Droid Recovers 10% Protection and has +50% Critical Damage.

I would simply take out the defense aspect of this given that he basically won’t be hit.
    And careful what you wish for with Evasion I believe there was an issue in the past where to many characters had high evasion (not 100% but still high) and it was making gameplay frustrating. 75% is a high evasion.

Now with these two together, he is fast and gets faster. He shares his speed by granting turnmeter to droids and speed up buffs. And grants protection and critical damage to assisted attacks, which is basically the only way he does damage.
  • Better than a T-Series Sub Bot
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Leader-Programmed Tactics: droid allies start the battle with 100% offense and 50% critical chance. Whenever they are critically hit, they loose 5% of this bonus offense and critical chance. This can only be reduced down to 25% offence and 10% critical chance. When a droid ally defeats an enemy, these effects are reset.

Really like this by the way
  • Riffinator wrote: »
    Better than a T-Series Sub Bot

Does this mean Pewds is a Jedi if T-series is a separatist? Hmmmmmmmm
  • ReworkGriev0us
    213 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Tony12345, cant give turn meter on the basic with HK lead or an infinite loop is created.
  • Tony12345, cant give turn meter on the basic with HK lead or an infinite loop is created.

15% turn meter for being a droid and 50% turn meter for scoring a critical hit is not an infinite loop.
  • ReworkGriev0us
    213 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    But if your fast enough it is very close. CG might think it is too close
    Post edited by ReworkGriev0us on
  • Thanks for the feedback, AntiFunn
  • Nice kit overall, but I think that some of the names cannot be attributed to the Tactical Droid. Forced bravery and cowardly commander don't really work this guy. He's a Droid, manufactured without fear or emotion. He is merely to serve as a tactician.
  • In the clone wars, they are portrayed as cowardly and proud. They always tried to hide, and acted like they were better than everyone else. I will try to get new names though
  • Nice