How much further do I take my ewoks for C3?

HK666
1263 posts Member
Title. I'll post my murder bears at the bottom, but in general they are at g11. Have Logray and Wicket. Which ones need the g12 jump/ g12 pieces/which zetas.

I'm trying not to use more than 2 zetas and expect mods to be around the +80 to +100 speed range, but I might be able to get faster

I was gonna bring Paploo (or whatever the tank was called), Elder, and Wicket to g12. But down in t5 the difficulty was less my tank dying and just general survivability, so I'm not sure Paploo needs to be tougher

After some research, it seems current gear levels might just be enough. Should I just throw on a zeta, and if so on who? Chirpa, Wicket, or Paploo seem to be the best options

my ewoks-
https://swgoh.gg/p/189794965/characters/?f=Ewok

I probably should of asked this and had this done b4 the ewok bonus tw started... but whatever

Replies

• HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Options
    I should add that I'm gonna bring logray to at least g11 and stick most if not all omegas on the ewoks.
  • Options
    Yeah, your gear should be plenty.
    Chirpa lead zeta for sure (and with those speeds and gear levels, probably all you need).

I got mine first try with 4 g11’s (zChirpa, zWicket, Elder, Paploo) And g9 Logray, fastest mods were on Paploo (+91 or 93, I forget..), then 3 +60-75 sets, and a +36 on Logray.

I even had 3 level 12 5 dot mods I forgot to level up floating around on Logray and Paploo.
  • Options
    Zeta on Chirpa
  • Options
    I have 6 star 3PO but need to step them up to get that 7th star

Can it be done without Wicket? I have all the rest
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Options
    It can be done w/out Wicket, but he makes it easier AND you get some zetas from Endor Escalation or whatever the event is called

Wicket recommended, but not necessary. Kinda like Dengar is recommended for Chewie, but I didn't use him (did have a zbossk tho)
  • Options
    HK666 wrote: »
    It can be done w/out Wicket, but he makes it easier AND you get some zetas from Endor Escalation or whatever the event is called

Wicket recommended, but not necessary. Kinda like Dengar is recommended for Chewie, but I didn't use him (did have a zbossk tho)

I did it without Wicket as well, but really wish I had him to reduce my reliance on RNG and for the zeta boost. Also increases the team's utility overall in other modes (GA / TW). I'll be prioritizing him as soon as the new OR toons are finished.
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Options
    @Snowlock2017

Sounds like overkill, but you'll have an ewok team for GA, TW and raids. TB if needed too
  • Options
    Your team sounds like the ideal Ewok team. Mine is gonna be very RNG dependent
  • Options
    I'd suggest the zetas on Chirpa and Paploo. Paploo 's zeta was key to getting my squad through level 7, although my bears were gear 9 (Chirpa and Teebo), 10 (Paploo) and 11 (Elder and Wicket). Wicket was the main damage dealer and his interaction with Paploo (call to assist) used the zeta a lot.