Annihilate on the troopers in TW

Has anyone tried this, or terminate, or execute? Does it work or do they just revive like zombie?

Replies

• Options
    It's supposed to prevent revive from what I read the other day....but I'm curious to hear some confirmation on this too.
  • Options
    Well it reads similarly to the NS zombie’s infinite horde so I guess neither execute or anihilate works and a new soldier pops in as long as the rank bonus hasn’t depleted.
  • Options
    annihilate does work
  • Options
    Globuhl wrote: »
    Well it reads similarly to the NS zombie’s infinite horde so I guess neither execute or anihilate works and a new soldier pops in as long as the rank bonus hasn’t depleted.

That's incorrect. Crumb said the other day that: "Troopers will not revive if Annihilated or blocked from reviving by another ability."
  • Options
    The trooper's buff doesn't have "cannot be prevented" in the description, so no, it doesn't read like zombie's. And yes, execute, terminate, and annihilate will prevent them from reviving.
  • Options

That's incorrect. Crumb said the other day that: "Troopers will not revive if Annihilated or blocked from reviving by another ability."
    OK then. At least we have something to work around those OP bonuses...
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah DN works great. Standard EP team can beat them. Spread shock, get them all low health and use DN on tanks. Then kill them as close to each other as you can. I beat them with like 15 seconds left but its doable.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options

This.
This discussion has been closed.