TW Clones

How are yall beating this team?

Replies

• Isolate cody using Traya.
  • Ewoks with Teebo. Imp troopers. Jawas. Chirpa led jawas (seriously! If you have members who haven’t developed either team much, all the assists gaining 10% TM each time is crazy good). Rex with Hoda/Wampa/STH. CLS/chewie/han.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Our clone teams were winning 3-4 battles each in the front row. Pretty fun to see. They just skipped our IT zone.
  • CG is stupid for breaking squads with too much power. I lost my CLS team against a bunch of clone troopers. I should of never lost using my CLS against CT. CG stop being stupid and just make fair fun adjustments, not broken ridiculous nonsense.
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    VonZant wrote: »
    Our clone teams were winning 3-4 battles each in the front row. Pretty fun to see. They just skipped our IT zone.

It’s all fun until you hit their clone zone lol
  • We're currently sitting at 50 battles in the front node against a single clones team. Brutal.
  • I like TW bonuses but God mode is too much
  • Nightsisters worked well for me...they were ~20k GP stronger to overcome the TW bonus.
  • I took one down with a junky zFinn team.
  • I took three down, one with zFinn team with A Holdo for the area Daze, one with my Ewoks team with Logray for the area Daze, and one with Qi’ra scoundrel team w/ Nest for the area daze. The daze kept them from attacking out of turn and kept them debuffed
  • I used a Clone team and a Jawa team, Jawas being far more successful.
    The Clones won but it was a toe to toe brawl.
    I've enjoyed this TW, I like a change now and again
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    The clones Order 66'd the competition this TW. Hit like a Star Destroyer, tank like a Wookiee.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • God mode is an understatement, g10 &g11 clones destroying g12 teams in 30 sec,with your toons having twice as much speed .By time you get ur first attack your already down 3-4 toons. Revan is crazy op,but even his **** can be taken down without costing 30+ teams .