Where do i farm this specific gear piece?

6m8d5qd2l274.jpg
Title. I dont want to spend energy to farm this piece, so can anyone tell me where else i can get this piece? Does it appear in any store? If so which one? Thanks in advance!

Replies

• If you click that Find button it’ll show you everywhere it’s farmable at the time, of it shows up in a store after one of the refreshes it’ll be on that list while it’s in the store, so check every refresh. I can’t think of I’ve seen it in any stores since I haven’t really needed it in awhile.
  • If you click that Find button it’ll show you everywhere it’s farmable at the time, of it shows up in a store after one of the refreshes it’ll be on that list while it’s in the store, so check every refresh. I can’t think of I’ve seen it in any stores since I haven’t really needed it in awhile.

i know i can use that button, but ive been trying to see if it pops up in any stores for many refreshes but it never appears anywhere except for light, dark and fleet nodes. i just want either a confirmation that those are the only places to farm or someone to tell me which stores it pops up in.
  • Shard shop and crystal shipments.

that's it? dang. Anyway, thanks a lot!
  • I know people usually complain about stun guns or cuffs but this piece is the bane of my gear farming.

In theory you get them from raids but I very rarely do. Shard shop is great but very infrequent as well. I usually have to just get them in shipments with crystals.
  • Jarvind
    3925 posts Member
    This is one of those weird pieces that you never need, then suddenly you need like five of them at once.

I think it appears in the shard shop.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Any time I need high-end / obscure gear, I hoard Guild Event and Shard Store currency and watch them like a hawk.