So..beating hans falcon, without having hand falcon

Suggestions?

Kylo stunning ht and then having Fotf and imp tie hit the falcon before it buff?

Anyone have any thoughts?

Replies

• Thrawn lead with geo soldier/spy and HT

Absorb first hit
    Your HT targets the other ship and gains taunt.
    Use Chimaera buff special not AOE.

At this point their HT should have no protection up and have defence down from Chimaera. SPY special and soldier special should take out HT in 2 shots.

After that keep taking out their reinforcements. Bring in Sun Fac for dual taunts
  • Eddiemundie
    1070 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Max TFP and mod poe to be one step slower. Use tfp special on Mil. Falc. Then, use poe special. Falcon is gone.

What’s a hand falcon btw
  • Max TFP and mod poe to be one step slower. Use tfp special on Mil. Falc. Then, use poe special. Falcon is gone.

What’s a hand falcon btw

Hand Falcon? Maybe it's a Falcon Punch!
  • Max TFP and mod poe to be one step slower. Use tfp special on Mil. Falc. Then, use poe special. Falcon is gone.

What’s a hand falcon btw

A maxed **** vs a maxed TFP, This will only work if TFP crits. Under a Chimaera lead there is a 55% chance of landing a critical hit. This is not a reliable method unless you are going up against weaker Falcons.

What’s a hand falcon btw

I believe they call it a typo.
  • Damodamo
    1574 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Huatimus wrote: »
    Max TFP and mod poe to be one step slower. Use tfp special on Mil. Falc. Then, use poe special. Falcon is gone.

What’s a hand falcon btw

Typo, typing on my phone sorry guys..

Although I think I’m going to call the ship falconpunch (all one word) going forwards..

Has anyone tried geos and thrawn against 7* falcon?
  • I have tried bugs + Chimera vs falcon. Losing 80% of my matches. Haven’t found a moderately successful kill/reinforcement order. Not fun.
  • If I didnt have the falcon, id try 3 damagers who all come before falcon.
    Preferably a cap ship that also goes before falcon, calling assist(s).

The logic is that you have like 3-6 hits on the falcon, before he can put up his evasion buff.
    If its dead, you probably win it for sure, because all the rest of the lineup will be rebels, and without falcon, the rebels are pretty bad.

If anyone tries this, id appreciate if youd report back how it went.
  • Cassian as a reinforcement seems to work for me. Dispel debuffs + call an assist from a strong attacker (hopefully) with buffs up from thrawn
  • Thrawn lead with geo soldier/spy and HT

Absorb first hit
    Your HT targets the other ship and gains taunt.
    Use Chimaera buff special not AOE.

At this point their HT should have no protection up and have defence down from Chimaera. SPY special and soldier special should take out HT in 2 shots.

After that keep taking out their reinforcements. Bring in Sun Fac for dual taunts

Cassian's U-Wing is your best bet, but until I have all those reinforcement materials ^^^this^^^ is what I've been doing and it's really not that bad. Home One's ultimate is fine and all, but it pales in comparison to Chimaera' or Executrix's. You can punch right through reinforcements real well. I've been using Asohka's fighter for a while now and her 50% TM when the enemy reinforces just comes in so helpful when combined with her special's cooldown being immediately reset.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • The only guy in my shard running falcon + ht + rebels under akbar has only moved from 1st to 2nd for the past 3 days. The only one who can beat it uses ht+bugs under thrawn. No one else can defeat it, falcon or no falcon themselves. I haven’t even tried, already struggle against falcons in suboptimal lineups.
  • Call in cassian's uwing whenever you want to kill it to take off all buffs including the falcon's unique buff and any ship that hits hard like fotfp.
  • Huatimus wrote: »

What’s a hand falcon btw

I just had flashbacks to OG Smash Bros.
  • If I didnt have the falcon, id try 3 damagers who all come before falcon.
    Preferably a cap ship that also goes before falcon, calling assist(s).

The logic is that you have like 3-6 hits on the falcon, before he can put up his evasion buff.
    If its dead, you probably win it for sure, because all the rest of the lineup will be rebels, and without falcon, the rebels are pretty bad.

If anyone tries this, id appreciate if youd report back how it went.
    Nope..doesn’t work
    Against 5/6/7* the assist nukes just go off to hard, that’s with g12 pilots on mine and fully maxed ships as well..

Gonna try ht, fun sac and kylo, spread the taunts and see how stuns work... fun sac used to help a lot when it was ships v1, as an alternative way to get to no1.. we shall see..

• Nope it lasted a little longer, but the assists just murder you..
  • Throw up the tanks and hope to survive to your ultimate! Lol, but seriously, if you’re going against falcon I would strongly recommend against the “kill it first with fast attacks” mindset, because falcon will wipe out any squishies if it survives. I run HT, Falcon and XB under thrawn (sub optimal, I know, but my rebels are weak sauce), and if my opponent has 2x attackers with HT, all I have to do is use both Han and XB’s AOE and they will kill both the attackers even with HT taunting. Then when Phantom reinforces and hits HT with her special it will OHKO HT if the Falcon assists.
    Your best bet is probably to just use geos, reinforce cassian and mass firepower in the falcon once its defenses are down.
    TLDR: too many attackers will make you a huge target on defense.
  • Roopehunter
    1188 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Pls ignore.
  • Lando's Falcon can neuter OT Falcon - 50% chance each turn to remove the buff. Call it in as the 2nd or 3rd reinforcement and just one shot it. 3 turns with 50% chance each turn to remove the buff...as 3rd reinforcement, 87.5% chance to remove.