rebels with HMF

angrythumbs
334 posts Member
edited January 2019
any line ups with ackbar lead and HMF that do not include ghost/phantom? I have maxed biggs, and high level cass, wedge, ashoka, bistian ships. Also have HT/xandu, JKA, LMF, plo etc to use.

my zeb/kanan/hera are not geared well and I was looking for some different line ups w/out ghost.

seems that ship meta is all the same -- HT, HMF, ghost w/ biggs, then phantom as reinforcements.

anybody try anything different?
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• ghost and phantom can work at g8-9 with the falcon depending oh how competitive your shard is
  • I run ht, biggs and mil.f as starting lineup.
    Then cassian and wedge as reinforcements and also vader, reaper to fill spots.
    I think bistan, mil.f, ht is even better to start, then biggs, cass and wedge as reinforcements...

If any of my ship have breach i call wedge as first reinforcement to finish HT assap, if not cassian to dispell taunt/maneuver so i can call my mil.f ti assist and kill his mil.f :D pretty efective
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Ive been using Ghost and Phantom in starting lineup and first reinforce since ships 1.0. They work at G8. Ive got them up to g9-11 now but g8 ok if you have HMF.
  • Phantom was my first reinforcement even under HT meta. Love getting another ship out faster. So I get that one

But why is ghost in the starting lineup with HT and HMF (Biggs off the bench after phantom)

Would Bistan or wedge work as well?
  • Presaria wrote: »
    Phantom was my first reinforcement even under HT meta. Love getting another ship out faster. So I get that one

But why is ghost in the starting lineup with HT and HMF (Biggs off the bench after phantom)

Would Bistan or wedge work as well?

Because you can call a bunch of assists with Ghost’s first special, maybe enough to take out an enemy ship right away.

Bistan and Wedge can’t call assists but they could work too.
  • A lot of my shard use HT/Bistan/Falcon. I don't have high geared phoenix either, so I start HT/KRU/Falcon. Getting a quick stun on the opposing Falcon is invaluable. Reinforce with Cassian, Phantom, Biggs, Vader, in whatever order. Cassian usually comes out first to get that Falcon kill.
  • Just be aware that on defense Biggs is coming out first no matter what your reinforcement lineup is.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Bistan maxxed is actually really nasty because he is very fast and provides TL and TM. But his reinforce off bench calls an assist too, so maybe use Phantom Cassian Bistan +1 off bench with HMF?

I figured out it would cost me about $100 to get falcon this time, so just gonna skip it.
  • A lot of my shard use HT/Bistan/Falcon. I don't have high geared phoenix either, so I start HT/KRU/Falcon. Getting a quick stun on the opposing Falcon is invaluable. Reinforce with Cassian, Phantom, Biggs, Vader, in whatever order. Cassian usually comes out first to get that Falcon kill.

so i guess bistian falcon ht and then reinforce w/ biggs. i guess you could use phantom/ghost/wedge etc for slots 2 and than lando **** for 3 spot