STR P1 C-3PO G11 and Ewoks G12

Terrashae
5 posts Member
edited January 2019
With all the bonuses Ewoks recieve from C-3PO’s skills/abilities, I would have thought the Ewoks would have at least been useful during STR P1. For instance, Chief Chirpa’s leadership basically calls for an basic assist from other ewoks every other turn when they use a special ability. However, the expose rarely gets placed on Darth Nihilus which should be irresistible. I feel the Ewoks are not getting all the C-3PO passive abilities. I’ve tried to research on Youtube to see if anyone is having the same issue but Ewoks are like the black sheep of the factions and very little info is available. Is anyone else experiencing this same issue with the Ewoks?

Replies

• CarSickShoe
    199 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    The expose isn't irresistible, it just can't be evaded. It still has to go through the Tenacity check to land. Since Nihilus stacks tenacity every time he is hit until the end of his next turn, that Tenacity check is about impossible for ewoks to get through other than the first attack or 2 after Nihilus takes a turn.

Also, any time ewoks use their basic while they have Defense Down just feeds protection to Nihilus. This makes ewoks pretty much useless in P1. That includes all the assists from Chirpa's lead, 3po's mass assist, etc. Ewok's only real counter to this is getting Tenacity up from calling Logray to assist.

Ewoks are pretty good in P2. Mine just got about 6% in P2 and my ewok scout is only G11 and they have poor mods. Upping scout to G12 and a bit better mods and they would be pushing 8-10%.
  • I also use Visas Marr to strip the defense down from the Ewoks but I guess the extra assist from Visas Marr just builds more tenacity for DN. Thanks for the input.
  • All of the Visas Marr assists pretty much makes her useless too. That stinks! Wasted a zeta on her.
  • She's fantastic under GMY lead. Shame most save Jedi for P2 under Bastila or Revan.
  • Visas is better under GMY or JTR in P1.
  • hvhb4ywna2s2.pngshe's not so bad. 2 important things when using her. Always pop smoke on her from r2. And you always want her to get the blue shields. So if she has UW active and a side toon is still holding the shield don't kill them until after visas loses the UW. This gives her a chance at getting the blue shield.