Zeta Question

Drageero
151 posts Member
edited January 2019
I have a zeta ready, but I'm not sure who I should give it to.
My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/784322886/characters/

I don't want to put a zeta on Bossk's leader since I don't plan on using him as a leader for anything. I know he's the best bounty hunter leader, but I like Embo's counter attacks and the health steal he gives. I'm also hesitant to starting putting any zetas on R2 until I start working on a better rebel team.

Some of the zetas I was considering are KRU's leader, Han's, either of Asajj's, Embo's leader, IBAT, and maybe Vandor Chewie's. I'm about to start working on First Order and scoundrels, so those are higher on my list, and I want to start working on more STR teams, but I'll take other suggestions.

Replies

• Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    I'd probably take IBAT on Luke, just because it lets you plug him into most any team.

Both of Ventress's are also great and totally worthwhile. I just took her 2nd one myself. Her lead also makes Nightsisters do really well in P4 of the sith raid.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• I should also have Hoda unlocked after the next TB, which I plan on using with Revan for phase 3. Should I use the zeta on him? My guild is only doing tier 5 and sometimes tier 6, so I could still use him.

Or should I save my zeta and see what comes next month?
  • Why doesn't Han have his zeta yet?
    That's just a disgrace...

Most people run Revan in p2 or p1 into p2 or p2 into p3 (this is rare cause p2 ends so quickly). You're fine to use GK or zHoda with the team, zHoda definitely makes the run easier and give you another mil or two damage, but if your not doing heroic it doesn't matter that much.
  • Drageero wrote: »
    I have a zeta ready, but I'm not sure who I should give it to.
    My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/784322886/characters/

I don't want to put a zeta on Bossk's leader since I don't plan on using him as a leader for anything. I know he's the best bounty hunter leader, but I like Embo's counter attacks and the health steal he gives. I'm also hesitant to starting putting any zetas on R2 until I start working on a better rebel team.

Some of the zetas I was considering are KRU's leader, Han's, either of Asajj's, Embo's leader, IBAT, and maybe Vandor Chewie's. I'm about to start working on First Order and scoundrels, so those are higher on my list, and I want to start working on more STR teams, but I'll take other suggestions.

Yeah, u have a lot of good useful options cls Han Bastilla Chewie r 2 just wait
  • R2

or

CLS

or

Han.
  • IBAT(CLS) or cornered beast(wampa)