Regarding Grand Arena

Prev1
UdalCuain
5009 posts Member
edited January 2019
Hi all,

Friendly reminder, as in 48 hours we will undoubtedly have threads complaining about this, the number of squads you can set in each territory is listed on the details tab. Use this number and not the number of circle images on the overhead view.

What you need to check is circled in red below:
k9l88ygt9aa5.png
Post edited by UdalCuain on

Replies

• Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    CG staff if you can make this an announcement that would be great
  • Or at least keep it in general discussion for a few days please.
  • Before i click join, what are the rewards?
  • For first place- 50 carbs, 3 zetas and the usual slicing stuff
  • 3v3 😞

It was a fun change in the middle of grand arena craziness last month, but we’ve been waiting for a month for this awesome game mode. And instead we get the weird twist on it that is meh
  • So i came to complain about our end game mode of GA that cg promised us would be the alternative to the weird TW’s of nowadays. And then i realized CG neither cares about our opinions nor would even respond so i guess this is the state of the game, no true 5v5 my roster vs ur roster
  • Before i click join, what are the rewards?

How about you check for yourself...... If you are too lazy to do that, I wouldn't bother......

Yes, we saw diminished rewards over the last few, but nothing that should keep you from even joining.....
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    3v3 I have no problem with
  • It's 3v3 and this:
    iwa351u0dwgo.png

And we get carbantis pretty regularly, just challenges gives us around 50 a week. It would be nice if we got the stun guns for a reward since those are worse than the omega crunch. (because every character needs freakin' stun guns to gear up)
  • *grand arena
  • JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    I'm fine with those 8th place prizes. Joined.
  • Also, for future GAs where only squads are allowed (i.e. 3v3), Fleet GP should not be counted in the matchups and team defense requirements.
  • JaggedJ wrote: »

I actually kind of prefer 8th place rewards. I have 150 zetas but always need slicing material
  • BubbaFett wrote: »
    Before i click join, what are the rewards?

How about you check for yourself...... If you are too lazy to do that, I wouldn't bother......

Yes, we saw diminished rewards over the last few, but nothing that should keep you from even joining.....

Because you can't see the rewards without signing up. They should put it on the first screen before you sign up. As it is, we have enough people that don't set defense.
  • cfodder wrote: »
    BubbaFett wrote: »

Because you can't see the rewards without signing up. They should put it on the first screen before you sign up. As it is, we have enough people that don't set defense.

What are you talking about?..... First place rewards for this GA is Zetas, a full carbanti and other stuff... other people?.....

Just don't sign up..... We don't need another negative player in this game....
  • For every person that complains about 3v3 there's another person who's excited about it. I personally love the change from 5v5.
    IC3M4N wrote: »
    So i came to complain about our end game mode of GA that cg promised us would be the alternative to the weird TW’s of nowadays. And then i realized CG neither cares about our opinions nor would even respond so i guess this is the state of the game, no true 5v5 my roster vs ur roster

It's one friggin GA, I'm sure the rest, just like last month, will be the same boring 5v5.
    Whatelse73 wrote: »
    It's 3v3 and this:
    iwa351u0dwgo.png

And we get carbantis pretty regularly, just challenges gives us around 50 a week. It would be nice if we got the stun guns for a reward since those are worse than the omega crunch. (because every character needs freakin' stun guns to gear up)

Yeah, stun guns are a constant requirement and can get frustrating to farm, but those stun guns also need 50 carbantis, plus there are plenty of characters who also require other gear that requires carbs to craft or just the carbantis on their own.
  • good for you, it’s dumb
  • JaggedJ wrote: »

I actually kind of prefer 8th place rewards. I have 150 zetas but always need slicing material

You get slicing materials for first place as well...
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    The slicing mods needed are indeed the chip and the...cylinder? The ones found on the 3rd and 4th Mod battles final level.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • BubbaFett wrote: »
    cfodder wrote: »

What are you talking about?..... First place rewards for this GA is Zetas, a full carbanti and other stuff... other people?.....

I'm not sure what you are talking about. My main grand arena screen doesn't, and never did, show the rewards. I had to hit join on that first screen before I could then hit enter and go in and see the rewards. At least that's how it appears on Android. I know what the rewards are. I joined within minutes of it opening, not for the awards but for the quest. What I was saying above is the rewards should be shown on the main grand arena splash screen so you don't have to join/enter before you know.
  • cfodder wrote: »
    cfodder wrote: »

I'm not sure what you are talking about. My main grand arena screen doesn't, and never did, show the rewards. I had to hit join on that first screen before I could then hit enter and go in and see the rewards. At least that's how it appears on Android. I know what the rewards are. I joined within minutes of it opening, not for the awards but for the quest. What I was saying above is the rewards should be shown on the main grand arena splash screen so you don't have to join/enter before you know.

Mebbe, Mebbe not, if you want free rewards, you join, if you don’t, don’t. The rewards should not dictate whether you 0lay the mode or not. You know you get something, and , something is better then nothing.
  • They mentioned that there is a graphical issue that doesn't show all the rewards guys. You get both 6E mod slicing components at all tiers of rewards.
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Hi all,

Friendly reminder, as in 48 hours we will undoubtedly have threads complaining about this, the number of squads you can set in each territory is listed on the details tab. Use this number and not the number of circle images on the overhead view.

What you need to check is circled in red below:
    k9l88ygt9aa5.png

Good thread topic! Hope it helps some people set defense.
  • Iy4oy4s wrote: »

but not the slicing mats that people need.

No surprises there. Same with stun guns. I don’t mind the bottleneck so much provided they actually appear in one of the stores. Going on several days and haven’t seen any.
    Where are the Stun Guns?
  • Love GA and i hoped it would be 3v3! :)
  • I like 3v3 for a different challenge. I've enjoyed most of the GA so far to be fair. The only one I wasn't as keen on was when it was two territories, 6/7 squads up top and one fleet on the bottom. Even that was OK, it was just hard to set nasty surprises for my opponents lol.
  • I liked the previous 3vs3 but if GA has always this kind of stuff and territory wars the broken bonus, where can we have a FAIR classic fight that use our complete roster ?

I missed classic territory war :(
  • 3v3 and no ships? really still no ships?
    I hope you will take only character pg these time!