Regarding Grand Arena

2Next

Replies

• Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    3pourr2 wrote: »
    Hi all,

Friendly reminder, as in 48 hours we will undoubtedly have threads complaining about this, the number of squads you can set in each territory is listed on the details tab. Use this number and not the number of circle images on the overhead view.

What you need to check is circled in red below:
    k9l88ygt9aa5.png

Good thread topic! Hope it helps some people set defense.

Its funny because we both know that it won't, and we both know that there will be threads of people complaining about "I've just started and i've already lost because I didn't place enough defences" or "How did they get more banners then me?" :D
  • *Insert stupid complaint here*
  • i won previous 2 ga we had, but i wish we had ships, it’s not really a good comparison of collections without ships. I spent almost all of the start of my game on here focusing on toons and now i’ve finally focused on ships too, just want to be able to use them
  • I have 1.5 mil gp. 630k of that gp is just from my ships, which I cannot use in most grand arenas, but they still get counted for matchmaking. Last grand arena all of my opponents had many more G12 toons and over 3 times as many zetas, but I got first thanks to my total fleet superiority. Too bad the only GA with a big ship component had the worst rewards. Either have ship territories in every GA, or don’t count ship gp in the ones that don’t.
  • Just to put this back into the recent discussions list now we are in the defence setting phase.
  • For every person that complains about 3v3 there's another person who's excited about it. I personally love the change from 5v5.
    IC3M4N wrote: »
    So i came to complain about our end game mode of GA that cg promised us would be the alternative to the weird TW’s of nowadays. And then i realized CG neither cares about our opinions nor would even respond so i guess this is the state of the game, no true 5v5 my roster vs ur roster

It's one friggin GA, I'm sure the rest, just like last month, will be the same boring 5v5.
    Whatelse73 wrote: »
    It's 3v3 and this:
    iwa351u0dwgo.png

And we get carbantis pretty regularly, just challenges gives us around 50 a week. It would be nice if we got the stun guns for a reward since those are worse than the omega crunch. (because every character needs freakin' stun guns to gear up)

Yeah, stun guns are a constant requirement and can get frustrating to farm, but those stun guns also need 50 carbantis, plus there are plenty of characters who also require other gear that requires carbs to craft or just the carbantis on their own.

3v3 is lame and omits fleet, while the matchmaking continues to include fleet gp. They could at least give us a fleet node.
  • DarthGazza wrote: »
    *Insert stupid complaint here*

*Insert sarcastic reply here*
  • I hope they add more territories and allow more squads to filled.
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    I would like to have 3v3 with 4 reinforcements like in fleet. 4 teams total. That sounds way more interesting. You can see the 3 but not the reinforcements. Make the matches a little longer time.
  • Think it's worth popping this back to the top of recent discussions given GA defence phase starts in a couple of hours