Enough old republic, give us FO.

I don't know who is in charge of this game but their contempt for the new trilogy is apparent. I hated the last Jedi but regardless of my feelings for the new trilogy I respect the fact that this is the direction of star wars now.

I look at how BROKEN AND ABSURDLY POWERFUL Revan is and how pathetic FO is and it bothers me, ALOT. You took a video game character too far and you let the actual movies neglected. Even Rey is now nothing but a p1-p2 HSTR character, which comes to show how poorly the power creep has treated the game.

Every time a new TW/GA takes place I'm reminded of how useless FO is compared to Revan, Traya and bastila. I constantly wonder where is Hux? Where is Snoke? Why don't we still have a FO and resistance capital ships? I know the answer may be that you are waiting on the final movie before you make judgement on some of these characters and I really hope that this year will be a FO year leading up to the new movie. I'm really tired of all these pointless old republic characters that have no significance to the franchise and who nobody knows who they are.

Ohh and don't even get me started on prequel/ clone wars and rebels. There are so many characters that have yet to be explored. We only recently got Jango and some of the bounty Hunters from the clone war era. We are missing Jedi from the council, no Padmee, no Separatist ships. We have nothing but the phonix and Thrawn from Rebels, no grand Inquisitor, no agent Kallus, ect.

Replies

• You lost me when you used FO and useless in TW in the same sentence.....

FO:

-One of the best defensive teams in TW
    -Can solo rancor and p2 of Haat
    -Pretty good in P2 of hsith

This game needs to stay fresh..... Following the movies and only making movie toons powerful would be very very boring.....
  • Tno37
    86 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    I agree with Bubba

FO with Kru lead is tops in TW when set on D.
  • Halmirus
    51 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Hahahahahahahaha... Thanks I needed a laugh. FO is top tier in both. But if the new trilogy wasn't hot garbage with terrible characters maybe they'd have more. And you must be like 12 most of the people that spend money on this game grew up with those old republic characters. Back when star wars games weren't mostly garbage like today.
  • I'm really tired of all these pointless old republic characters that have no significance to the franchise and who nobody knows who they are.
    Nobody? Speak for yourself. Just because you don't know who they are, doesn't mean that "nobody" knows who they are. Revan is an insanely popular EU character and there were a LOT of players asking for KOTOR characters for over 2 years before we got any.
  • I agree that we should get hux, snoke, superman leia, with at least one new capital ship. But no Kotor? Sorry but those games are incredibly popular, and I'm psyched they're finally in the game. Also I'm sure more clone wars stuff will be released with the new season coming(at least that's the hope).
  • I demand FO chars!! Srsly
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    BubbaFett wrote: »
    You lost me when you used FO and useless in TW in the same sentence.....

FO:

-One of the best defensive teams in TW
    -Can solo rancor and p2 of Haat
    -Pretty good in P2 of hsith

This game needs to stay fresh..... Following the movies and only making movie toons powerful would be very very boring.....

This.

Maybe next time you want to suggest something, maybe you dont complain in the same breath.(especially when you are wrong about your assertions )
  • Tno37 wrote: »
    I agree with Bubba

FO with Kru lead is tops in TW when set on D.

This used to be true back when people underestimated FO. Now they don’t. Our guild has openly discussed taking out our FO wall as they get beat in one battle. These are full G12, zeta’d teams I’m talking about. There are plenty of teams that outclass FO for TW now.

I would love a Snoke or Hux to compliment this crew though. They need something.
  • Huh?

FO and JTR resistance do have their weaknesses for sure, but they also counters something. They still a great choices in TW/GA.