Darth Plagueis Kit idea

ReworkGriev0us
213 posts Member
edited January 2019
First I'll give the kit, then the event to unlock him

Darth Plagueis

Dark Side, Sith, attacker
Basic- Juyo: Deal physical damage to target enemy. If they are below 25% health, deal massive damage, which can't be evaded, and reset the cooldown of midichlorian control. If they are above 25% health, Plagueis gains 15% turn meter.

Special 1- Bolt of Hatred: Plagueis instantly defeats a random enemy with a 50% chance to defeat the weakest ally. Plagueis gains 15% offense for the rest of the battle. This cannot be evaded.
Cooldown: 4 (starts on cooldown)

Special 2- Midichlorian Control: Revive a target ally and random enemy at full health, which cannot be prevented, but there max health is decreased by 50%. Plagueis gains 25% offense and 1 stack of "Midichlorian Knowledge" for each character who loses health this way for the rest of the battle. (Midichlorian Knowledge's effects are in the unique.)
Cooldown: 5

Unique-The Wise: Plagueis can have up to 4 stacks of the unique buff Midichlorian Knowledge. While Plagueis has 4 stacks of Midichlorian Knowledge, he revives with 100% health and protection when he is defeated, then his stacks are reduced to 1.
This revive can't be prevented. Plagueis has +5 speed for each stack of Midichlorian Knowledge.
Zeta: When Plagueis revives enemies, there cooldowns are set to max. When he revives allies, there cooldowns are reset.

Unique- Telekinesis: Plagueis is granted a third special when he has reached at least +150% bonus offense from his other specials. Telekinesis: deal special damage to all enemies. This inflicts offense and defense down for 1 turn to all debuffed enemies. These affects can't be resisted.
Zeta:This attack deals 200% more damage to enemies without protection. -50% bonus offense required.
Cooldown: 3

Stats: all stats would be similar to IG-88s, but he would have much lower offense, and more health and speed. He would have high health steal.

EVENT
Legendary event: Secrets of the past
Darth Plagueis is visiting old Sith tombs and reviving the Sith there to learn from them. After this they will be released back to the force. Requires any 5 sith except Emperor Palpatine or Darth Sideous. Plagueis unlocks at 5 stars. The battle would be facing Plagueis and Darth Sideous (who is already in the game). Darth Plagueis would have extra health and bonus speed. Sideous would have a MASSIVE boost to his health, protection, defense, offense, potency, and tenacity. He would also have some extra speed. Would recommend G11+ to unlock at 5*, or G10+ with the best sith and decent mods. G9 may be able to pull it off with incredible mods and decent sith (maybe no traya).
Post edited by ReworkGriev0us on

Replies

• Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    Sorry, you used the "M" word. I'm out.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• DaPowerfulJedi
    3185 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    First I'll give the kit, then the event to unlock him
    Darth Plagueis
    Dark Side, Sith, healer
    Basic- Juyo: Deal physical damage to target enemy. If they are below 25% health, instantly defeat them and reset the power of mitichlorian control. This attack can't be evaded if the target is below 25% health.
    I think you mean reset the cooldown of mitichlorian control, not power.
    Special 1- Bolt of Hatred: Plagueis instantly defeats a random enemy with a 50% chance to defeat a random ally. Plagueis gains 5% offense for the rest of the battle. This cannot be evaded.
    Cooldown: 3 (starts on cooldown)
    This is clearly a powerful ability. Since his speed stacks with his unique buff, you might want to increase the cooldown to 4. Also, 5% offense is a very small amount. If you want to see a noticeable increase in damage each time after he uses this ability, I think it should be at least 15% or 20%. And it should say (stacking). Another suggestion is that it has a 50% chance to defeat the weakest ally instead of a random one.
    Special 2- Miticlorian Control: Revive a target ally and target enemy at full health, but there max health is decreased by 50%. Plagueis gains 25% offense for the rest of the battle and 1 stack of "Mitichlorian Knowledge" for each character revived this way. (Mitichlorian Knowledge's effects are in the unique.)
    Cooldown: 5
    Why would you want to revive an enemy? And how do you target them if they are no longer targetable on the battlefield? It makes more sense to revive them randomly.
    Leader- Sith Philosopher: Sith allies have +35% potency and tenacity, and gain 100% turn meter whenever they are revived.
    This just seems like a very weak leader ability. It should have a zeta, along with his unique since all legendary characters have 2 zeta abilities. The zeta could be something like ‘+25% tenacity and potency. Whenever a Sith ally is defeated or revived, all active Sith allies recover 50% health and gain +20% max health (stacking) until the end of the encounter’. That would help make them more survivable, especially after losing half of their max health from being revived.
    Unique-The Wise: Plagueis can have up to 4 stacks of the unique buff Mitichlorian Knowledge. When he is defeated he is revived at 100% health and protection if he has 4 stacks, then his stacks reset to 1. Plagueis has +10 speed for each stack of Mitichlorian Knowledge.
    There should be a zeta ability for this, could be something about how ironic it is that he can save others from death but not himself. Similar to L3’s zeta. ‘Plagueis cannot be revived once he is defeated. However, while he is active, whenever a Sith ally is reduced to 1% health, there is a 40% chance for them to recover health equal to 50% of Plagueis’ max health’. In order for him to not be revivable, the first part of his unique would have to be rewritten. ‘Whenever Plagueis is reduced to 1% health, he recovers 100% health and protection if he has 4 stacks of mitichlorian knowledge’.

Overall, I’m curious to know what parts of the game you this character would be useful in. He doesn’t seem all that great for high damage in raids and I’m pretty sure the current meta teams could still beat him without much trouble. Maybe he’s just annoying in 3v3 or something.
  • Just saying, his leader ability should be called Darth Plagueis the Wise.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    So apparently there is a book about him. Anyone know if its any good? I haven't read a star wars book since the Original Thrawn books.
  • VonZant, I haven't read the book, but have heard that it is somewhat good.
    Darth Veritlyn, the unique is called the wise.
    DaPowerfulJedi, thanks for all the feedback. Some of the things you said were definitely typos. The unique's speed is equal to the current # of stacks, not piling up through the battle. He would be a somewhat slow character. I'll change the enemy revive to random. I had already meant to do that but forgot. Like the leadership and unique criticism.
    I was thinking he could be used with traya against Jedi Knight revan and could revive her when she dies the first turn
  • His whole kit is built around using his abilities to increase his own power. Plagueis' character is portrayed as being able to save people, but only caring about power. This kit uses that by reviving both allies and enemies, but slowly making them weaker while gaining stacking offense with both specials.
  • Overall a pretty unique idea. But I personally don't like it that much.
    To begin with It doesn't make that much sense. Why does he instant kill enemies, revive enemies and heal himself. He could save others, but not himself. It seems kinda weird to me.
    While I have never read the books or gone that deep into things a quick wiki search of him revealed that he disliked combat. Lightsaber combat especially. He always seemed more like a manipulator to me (Sidious had to have learned it from somebody right?)
    Finally you made him a Healer. I love this but what about, Instant defeat enemies says healer to you?
    Overall he is too weak and too off for me to like. Having said all of this, you did inspire me to make a kit of him for myself. I believe this way he could be very useful. I have designed him to be like a dark side version of Hermit Yoda. Mor of a healer support (thou this doesn't mean he does no damage at all). Here it is:
    Darth Plagueis
    Dark Side, Sith, Healer
    Wise Sith Healer that manipulates life itself to Command, Heal and Revive his allies.

As Planned (Basic)
    Call all other allies below full Health to Assist. If no other allies are below full health, or if there are no active other allies, deal damage to target enemy equal to 15% of Darth Plagueis’s Max Health, which can’t be Evaded or Countered.

Essence of Life (Special) (cooldown: 6 turns)
    Revive a random defeated ally at 1% Health and 50% Turn Meter, which can’t be Prevented. Then all other allies recover health equal to 40% of Darth Plagueis’s Max Health. This ability starts on cooldown.

Endless Wisdom (Unique)
    Darth Plagueis has +50% Max Health and Tenacity. While Darth Plagueis is active, all enemies have -25% Critical Avoidance and all other Sith allies gain +25% Critical Chance. Whenever another ally is defeated, Darth Plagueis reduces his cooldowns by 1 and gains 50% Turn Meter.

Manipulate Life Itself (Unique)
    Whenever Darth Plagues Revives an ally, he calls that ally to assist. In addition, Whenever Darth Plagueis calls an ally to assist, That ally deals 25% more damage and recovers Health equal to 15% of Darth Plagueis Max Health. These effects also apply to revives caused by Legendary Tragedy.
    (Zeta) +10% Assist damage and Whenever Darth Plagueis calls an ally to assist, if that ally is Sith, they gain +50 Speed for 2 turns (Doesn’t Stack with itself).

Legendary Tragedy (Unique)
    When Darth Plagueis is defeated, he revives all other defeated allies at 100% Health and 50% Turn Meter. These Revives can’t be Prevented. Once Darth Plagueis is defeated, he can’t be revived trough any means.
    (Zeta) While another Sith ally is active, Darth Plagueis can’t be targeted.

I don't know how well I portrayed the character (again, never read the books) but I think in game it would be pretty awesome this way.
    In the end this is just an idea thou. (p.s. no "M" word ;) )
  • ReworkGriev0us
    213 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    The reason I gave him an enemy revive is because be is making them weaker throughout the battle, if a character has 25% health after being revived 2× they are very easy to kill, but not useless. Also, his selfrevive was Plagueis's life goal. I put it into his kit even though it is assumed that he never learned enough about the force to actually do this. That's why the unique buff is named the way it is.
  • Love your kit. I feel like it is good, but I did a bit of research into Plagueis last night, and i think that although Plagueis did not like to fight, he was an extremely powerful fighter. He's actually really interesting if you look into him. He's not like most sith. He's much more philosophical.
    Love your last unique.
  • Might give him a telepathic special
  • I see
  • Still like the idea of a Sith Healer or a more dark side version of Hermit Yoda, but I can see where you are coming from.
  • Yeah, and like I said, I love your kit, it just doesn't fit quite as well. You can probably find a few sith healers on Wookiepedia that might fit better
  • VonZant wrote: »
    So apparently there is a book about him. Anyone know if its any good? I haven't read a star wars book since the Original Thrawn books.

I've read Plagueis. It was alright, but like you I much prefer Zahn's Thrawn books. I can also say that I loved E. K. Johnston's Ahsoka novel, one of the best things to come out of Disney's Star Wars.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Also, is no one going to comment that it's Midi-chlorian and not mitichlorian?
    The Plagueis book is really good not only for him but for Palpatine too. It reaffirmed palps being my favorite Star Wars character.

Its alright. It's not Canon so who really cares anymore but it's pretty boring honestly.
  • Ahsoka and thrawn are amazing. So are Tarkin and Phasma. I own all of them except Ahsoka, but Ahsoka was my favorite book ever. I'll change the spelling of midichlorian.
  • I've tried 3 times to get into Tarkin but I just can't seem to enjoy it. I've got the new Thrawn ones, Phasma and Dark Disciple, so perhaps I'll need to try them beforehand.
  • ReworkGriev0us
    213 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    The tarkin one is a little bit more boring, but I thought it was good when you get into it. It's not for everyone though
  • Rake6
    442 posts Member
    Add this unique:
    If he fells asleep, he is instantly defeated by Palpatine.

Unique's name is 'Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Plagues The Wise'?
  • Haha, yes