Beyond Level 85???

ajcemcee
posts Member
edited January 2019
Greetings to whom it may concern,
I’ve personally been a fan/player of this game since it’s initial launch & I still absolutely love it.
However there’s been a level 85 cap for quite some time now, I appreciate the upgrades with the mods, etc...but it certainly would be awesome if they could increase the overall level cap again to like maybe 100 or something.

Anyways that’s all I have to say for now, thank you to the awesome folks who have created & manage this game & “May The Force Be With You All”.

Please don't share your real name on the forums, thanks. - EA_Cian
Post edited by EA_Cian on

Replies

• Upset the economy, that will...
    Seems to be the go to answer.
  • I’ve thought of that, but jumping straight to 100 seems like a huge leap, which probably won’t happen.
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • Tbirds01 wrote: »
    I’ve thought of that, but jumping straight to 100 seems like a huge leap, which probably won’t happen.

If they do, it will be 90, 95 then 100.
  • I think the next level increase is coming sometime in the next few months, along with g13.
  • Apart from G13, what else would an increased level cap bring? A few more measly stat increases? It's not as if they can add something even more powerful than zetas.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • DaarthBrewer
    1954 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Imagine the credit cost to level all your chars to 90. It would certainly begin to trivialize the hSTR.

Edit: Corrected wording.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Imagine the credit cost to level all your chars to 90. It would certainly begin to trivialize the hSTR.

Edit: Corrected wording.

The sith raid would be easier, but it would further alienate the F2P base. Maybe keeping it at level 85 and G12+ would be best, since there is still a huge divide over the sith raid.
  • Increasing the cap means balance must be adjusted on all heroes, events, etc. So of course they just make everything more difficult, increase the stats of the mobs and break the game beyond belief.

Soooo ummm no.