Why are TWs not done on Average GP ?????

Seems like our guild got shafted on TW due to questionable matchmaking .....

We're a guild of 50 and in our last match up we had 43 people chip in for GP total of approx 72-Mil .....

Our Apponents had at the time 31 members but had a higher GP than us (83-mil compared to our 77-mil)

So this seems to be a simple question of mathmatics. A guild with an Average GP of 1.4-Mil vs. a guild with an Average of 2.6-Mil is not going to be able to hold its own...... and we couldn't .....

p0svic0a55hc.png

and the reason ...... totally out done on the numbers -

G11 Toons (Us vs. Them) 239 vs 417
G12 Toons (Us vs. Them) 191 vs 530
Zetas (Us vs. Them) 386 vs 691

So come on CG - sort this out !!!!

Replies

• Actually, if your guild focused (not sure about the real situation, ofc) you could have had 12 more CLS, RJT, chewbe, ecc that your enemy guild. I mean, a guild can have higher gp, but if you have more members partecipating you still COULD have an advantage. But that is about your guild farm status. Also, if you are just 10 millions lower that the other guild and half of their zetas/way less than an half of their g12, probably you should check your members more!
  • Fear_77
    49 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Devs "algorithm" is trash.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    average rank will just lead to guilds adding a few low GP alt accounts to lower the average for easy match-ups. Not really a sollution.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Agree ...
    Active GP vs Active GP is fair enough ... maybe its better to add something in the algorithm ... that the numbers of players should be equal ...
    So if you have 45/50 participating players with 72 M active GP ... you should facing 45/50 enemies with 72 M active GP ... instead 30/50 with 72 M active GP ...
  • 9ar8v1qvthag.jpg

From the last round, great matchmaking
    this is what Alderaan looks like people ^^
  • 9ar8v1qvthag.jpg

From the last round, great matchmaking
    this is what Alderaan looks like people ^^

That’s the second time you’ve posted this.

A picture of a map that clearly shows your guild has not attacked at all proves nothing about the matchmaking.

I’m also intrigued about your score of 4360. At 34 points per fleet defence and 30 points per ground defence, I can’t get the maths to work. I can only deduce that your guild did not fill all defence slots.

There are matchmaking issues, but guilds that don’t engage with TW properly are not proof of that.