92mil GP independent UK based guild looking for 3 players

Nabucco
537 posts Member
edited January 2019
h3spcb14qar2.jpg

We are an independent active UK based guild looking for daily players.
Currently we have 47 players and over 92mil GP but we are recruiting to fill our roster.

We have a mix of players with different experience (mostly level 85 tho) but we are helping each other grow as individual players and together as a guild.

What we are looking for:
- Level 85 (minimum required to join)
- Over 850k GP
- Have JTR or CLS (preferably both)
- If you don't have JTR and/or CLS yet, willing to collect them.
- Take part in all the guild events
- Get your 600 daily tokens each and every day
- Join our Discord server
- Have (or willing to create) an swgoh.gg profile
- If you won't be able to play for a couple of days, tell the officers. We have a special discord channel for #holidays

We offer:
- Regular Heroic Rancor and Haat Raids with a 24 hour join period, starting at 21.00 UK time
- Sith at tier 6 starting at 18.30 UK time
- Players that will help each other with advice and donations
- Two advisers (independent from the guild) who not only help plot out guild strategy but also advise players on team and mod setups
- An active Discord server including guild rules and channels for team- and modsetups
- Weekly cleanups on inactive players including:
- - Cleanups of players that don't participate on guild events
- - Warning/cleanup system for players who can do the daily 600 tokens, but won't (we have an absolute minimum of 400 tokens each day)

We use in-game chat but prefer discord ( https://discord.gg/sFZvNGr )
Take a look at our swgoh profile:https://swgoh.gg/g/55039/echo-base-squadron/

Drop me a line if you want to know more or just feel free and join our Discord and guild.
My allycode is: 693-852-446
Discord: nabucco#0893

Regards,
Nabucco
Post edited by Nabucco on

Replies

• UPDATE:
    We now have 47 players in our roster and a 92mil GP

Team up, let's do this !!
    Only 3 spots left.
  • HI there.

I can honestly say that joining guild with active people has made my playing much better. I joined this guild because I wanted to get better squad and better rewards. We want you to be better, so we get better.

I got all that and much more. funny people to talk to, better roster, active playerbase... And everyday we have raids!

If you want to get better then join us! Together we will rule the galaxy!
    Those arent the guilds you are looing for... This is the guild you are looking for...