Darth Maul is more powerful than Darth Tyranus

This can be summed up easily by only a couple things... In Season 3 of TCW which is Canon. Savage Opress force Chokes Dooku and Ventress at the same time... 2 Seasons Later, Savage challenges Opress for dominance in which Maul beats him In about 7 seconds... Towards the End of Season 5, Darth Sidious notices Maul to be powerful enough to be a Rival... In Revenge of the Sith, Tyranus is beaten by Anakin Skywalker... At the end of RoTS Obi-Wan is able to defeat Anakin... In TCW, Darth Maul toys with Obi-Wan and at the same time beats him and another Jedi Master in the same episode... So if you disagree with the fact that Maul is more powerful than Dooku... That's your own insolence

Replies

• I'm also not sure you know what an ellipsis is for.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • I never felt Darth maul stood a chance against dooku, and then came the maul resurrection, a story twist that changed and rebuilt maul into something else. But besides that I see maul keeping dooku at bay with his relentless double saber style but dooku can easily outsmart and out force maul anytime. Now the Canon resurrected crime Lord they made maul into, maybe he's better I don't know
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    This can be summed up easily by only a couple things... In Season 3 of TCW which is Canon. Savage Opress force Chokes Dooku and Ventress at the same time... 2 Seasons Later, Savage challenges Opress for dominance in which Maul beats him In about 7 seconds... Towards the End of Season 5, Darth Sidious notices Maul to be powerful enough to be a Rival... In Revenge of the Sith, Tyranus is beaten by Anakin Skywalker... At the end of RoTS Obi-Wan is able to defeat Anakin... In TCW, Darth Maul toys with Obi-Wan and at the same time beats him and another Jedi Master in the same episode... So if you disagree with the fact that Maul is more powerful than Dooku... That's your own insolence

Hahahaha - I don't really know what to say about that convoluted statement.

Dooku is more powerful than Maul.

Obi Wan beat Maul when he was a padawan - Dooku kicks Obi wan's butt twice (AOTC and ROTS). End of - that's your logic.

Sidious recognized Maul and Savage as Rivals to the true order of the Sith - himself and Dooku, because he knew Maul would challenge them. At this time Maul was growing a syndicate army to enhance his power. Sidious recognized that move as being a rival too, as this was derailing his plans for Republic transformation to Galactic EMpire through the use of the Clone War. It was taking the attention off his grand scheme - end of story.

Sidious also saw Ventress as a threat, hence ordering Dooku to kill her.

Your statement is truly grasping at straws. Insolence? - I think you mean ignorance...I think not.
  • EA_Cian
    971 posts EA Staff (retired)
    This conversation has very quickly gone south, feel free to disagree with folks but don't call out their word choice or use of punctuation. :smile:
This discussion has been closed.