Darth Tenebrous Kit idea

ReworkGriev0us
213 posts Member
edited January 2019
Darth Tenebrous is Plagueis's master and was a more scientific sith. He designed ships, was powerful in combat, used Maxi-chlorians, and believed in shaping the future. Here's the kit, and I think he could be a marquee character. He could be used in the legendary event described in my kit for Plagueis and would be extremely effective in it due to his kit. This could also get CG the money they need because this character would make the event quite a bit easier. Here's the kit

Darth Tenebrous

Basic- Force speed: Darth Tenebrous dashes forward using force speed and slashes at his opponent. Tenebrous deals physical damage to the target enemy and gains speed up for 2 turns. If he already has speed up, he attacks a second time.

Special 1- Red lightning: Tenebrous shoots his red force lightning out of his hands at the target enemy. Tenebrous does special damage to the target enemy and stuns and shocks them for 2 turns. This attack cannot be evaded or resisted.
Cooldown: 4

Special 2- force shield: Tenebrous raises his hands and casts a shield around himself and the target ally. Tenebrous removes all debuffs from himself and a target ally, then both characters recover 100% protection. Tenebrous gains 50% turn meter.
Zeta: Tenebrous and the targeted ally gain damage immunity for 2 turn.
Cooldown:5 (this ability starts on cooldown.)

Unique 1- Sith Scientist: Tenebrous has +30% max health. Tenebrous is immune to max health reduction affects. Whenever an enemy attempts to reduce Tenebrous' max health or an ally is defeated, Tenebrous gains 75% turn meter. Whenever Tenebrous is defeated, the enemy who defeated him gains the unique debuff "Maxi-Chlorian Host".

Maxi-Chlorian Host- this unit can't evade and has -20% offense for the rest of the battle. This debuff can only be removed if Tenebrous is revived.
Post edited by ReworkGriev0us on

Replies

• Options
    Basic- Force speed: Tenebrous deals physical damage to the target enemy and gains speed up(25%) for 2 turns. He has a 35% chance to gain evasion up.
    Not a bad idea, but the Evasion Up is weird. Chance is very low and Later in his kit you give him damage immunity with a zeta. Why would he need to evaded. Also Speed Up already gives +25% speed. so no point in the "(25%)". I suggest something like this:
    Deal Physical damage to target enemy and gains Speed Up for 2 turns. If Darth Tenebrous already has Speed Up, attack again.
    Special 1- Red lightning: Tenebrous does special damage to the target enemy and stuns and shocks them for 2 turns. This attack cannot be evaded or resisted. Cooldown: 4
    Nice ability.
    Special 2- force shield: Tenebrous and a target ally recover 50% protection. Tenebrous gains 25% turn meter.Zeta: Tenebrous and the targeted ally gain damage immunity for 1 turn. Cooldown:5 (this ability starts on cooldown.)
    This ability is...pretty weak. The zeta is pretty neat but other than that the ability isn't worth the long cooldown or the start on cooldown. I suggest this to make it a bit better:
    Dispell all debuffs on Darth Tenebrous and target other ally. They both Recover 100% Protection and gain 50% Turn meter. This ability starts on cooldown. (cooldown should be either 4 or 5, not sure which yet)
    (Zeta) Darth Tenebrous and targtet ally both gain Damage Immunity for 2 turns, which can't be Prevented or Dispelled.
    This way the ability is useful even befor the zeta and the zeta is actually "zeta-worthy". The turn meter gain prevets the damage immunity from being on your characters for too long as well.
    Unique 1- Sith Scientist: Tenebrous has +30% max protection. Tenebrous is immune to max health reduction affects. Whenever this happens or an ally is defeated, Tenebrous gains 75% turn meter. Whenever Tenebrous is defeated, the enemy who defeated him gains the unique debuff "Maxi-Chlorian Host".

Maxi-Chlorian Host- this unit can't evade and has -20% offense for the rest of the battle. This debuff can only be removed if Tenebrous is revived.
    Not bad but one question: You say "whenever this happens" but...whenever what happens? There is no effect there. Wat do you mean. (also it's effect, not affect). Finally, why does he have +30% max protection, but is immune to max "Health" reduction effects? seems kinda pointless. Shouldn't he be immune to Max Protection reduction effects? or maybe both?

Overall a pretty neat idea.
  • Options
    Thanks for the feedback. I'll put in your changes. Also, the effect in the Sith Scientist unique is resisting max health reduction.
  • Options
    I should probably word the unique differently
  • Options
    Thanks for the feedback. I'll put in your changes. Also, the effect in the Sith Scientist unique is resisting max health reduction.

Your welcome.
    Being immune to something means it can't happen to this character. Maybe making the trigger whenever another ally gets their max health reduced?
    I should probably word the unique differently
    Probably
  • Options
    Thanks
  • Options
    This is glorious.
  • Options
    This is glorious.

Do you think anything needs changed
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Options
    I like it. I’ve made a lot of character kits in my spare time (I get really bored) and this one is fantastic. Not too overpowered, but useful and unique enough to make him a must get. Good job.