GA Opponent Defense

cavallaris7
11 posts Member
edited January 2019
Is the automatic defense still not working? My opponent didn't set anything, which sucks because I was going to finish at least one GA achievement today.

kt412cek44np.png

Replies

• Nope. My opponent did the same thing and it's getting old quickly.
  • No, the automatic defense is still working. Can't you see the teams it set for your opponent?
  • Me and 4 of my guildmates all are facing no defense
  • Gannon
    1619 posts Member
    Broken or not, I'd rather have a half working auto deploy feature than an empty board..
    Plus the guy can still attack to finish his quest anyway..
  • most our guild reporting same
  • It’s infuriating
  • Jckwik
    12 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Defenses will only be automatically set on Phases 2 and 3 of a GA, mirroring the setup from your Phase 1. If you do not set defenses on Phase 1 it will be like you not setting defenses in a TW and you'll not get any banners for it.

So it looks like your opponent just didn't set any defenses. Sucks for him.
  • Given the ridiculously long wait between phases and the fact that we only have one GA this month this just makes it so much more annoying! No chance of working towards quests and Gannon hit the nail on the head; the opponent who has ruined our experience could go on and work towards their quests if they want to. This has got to be fixed.
  • obidrew1
    115 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Is the automatic defense still not working? My opponent didn't set anything, which sucks because I was going to finish at least one GA achievement today.

kt412cek44np.png

No progression on GA quests
    No actual participation offensively
    Shiney new flagship mode

This suckss3vrjybgxi7v.jpg
  • obidrew1
    115 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Dbl post
  • Jckwik wrote: »
    Defenses will only be automatically set on Phases 2 and 3 of a GA, mirroring the setup from your Phase 1. If you do not set defenses on Phase 1 it will be like you not setting defenses in a TW and you'll not get any banners for it.

So it looks like your opponent just didn't set any defenses. Sucks for him.

while i can undestand that i find it hard to belive that so many didnt set defence, but nice for us :)