[post-cenzorship filter applied] Complaining and crying cuz falcon rekt my fleet arena routine

webprisoner
18 posts Member
edited January 2019
just got trashed my ~1.5 years of enjoying this game into a black hole full of regret. wasted with 1 goddamn ship. I loooove my arena fleet team, I've been working on it, aiming ability to compete in the top of my shard with alot of effort and dedication, enjoying even investing cash towards their progress. but then, motivated by multiple reasons, dear developer brought a present, that totally made fun dissapear. a single ship. A ship I don't even want to have in my collection, but game doesn't care, whether or not everything related to Han Solo has been already for a long time provoking a desire to vomit. Leaving You with choise - wait until marquee ship that will in months return You to previous contesting capabilities by burning falcons wings, or enjoy myself "choking a snake" with hairy beast and guy who didn't shot first on their vessel of duplicates.
And no, I don't mind Rebel faction to get powered up - Empire has totally been dominating the meta - this would bring challenge to Fleet arena, increasing entertaining level and desire to grow further within a game. BUT WHAT COMMON SENSE PUSHED DEVS TO INSTEAD OF MAKING significantly CHALLENGING TO BEAT FALCON TEAMS - MAKE IT ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE WITH DECENT ROSTER, ENJOYING A WIN only WHEN RNG GIVES YOU A RARE SMILE???? I don't believe it IS for the purpose of resetting the "fleet arena meta". Cuz You could go 100000 different ways (seems to refuse them cuz less profit they brought).
wanna know if anyone else feels disgust to this post, shares falcon_han_hate and idea that we are observing the pseudo_concern case when it comes to maintaining game healthy

Not even talking about a grand arena, that is embarrassing how matchmaking works there. I expected to have a place where I could enjoy a bloody massacre, "a proper shootout with some proper man", not wiping out semi mature rosters and observe them struggling to beat at least one of my defensive teams. that got matched just based on GP that alone can't bring any decent result when comparing two collections. Add some zeta amounts and amount chars on certain gear into action.It looks like You just took easiest and quickest way, just for the paperwork and visibility of HQ content. Let me fight on GA vs decent opponents. By far my squad are shard is incomparably more challenging than You Global attempt to quickly produce something to keep players playing.
Post edited by webprisoner on

Replies

• ps if there's a hatred posts branch feel free to move it there if needed
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    ps if there's a hatred posts branch feel free to move it there if needed

Why everyone can post but him ??? Its a feedback thread he gave it
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Web you made one fatal mistake in your post....
    Leaving You with choise - wait until marquee ship that will in months return You to previous contesting capabilities by burning falcons wings,

Thats wrong because now until game dies once falcon comes back you will be introduced to something much better... if you ever wanna compete in ships again skip falcon figure out what the next legendary will be start saving crystals and gear now... in a fee months falcon will prob end up like a ugnaught