Please fix GA matchups

However placement in Grand Arena is calculated currently, it is flawed. If it is based solely on GP, this needs to be reconsidered.

Please stop putting me up against players with maxed Traya and Revan teams (who are placing 3rd overall in arena). The highest I have ever placed in arena is just inside the top 50. Try as we might, my guild is not yet able to beat heroic sith, and therefore I cannot unlock Traya nor acquire top gear for my best toons. I am grinding in anticipation for the next Revan event, but the first time around I couldn’t even touch the event (even though I had farmed religiously for Bastila and Jollee, I didn’t know I would need the other OR toons until the event was announced, which didn’t allot enough time to farm them).

So, as it stands, I am facing off against a front row that, no matter what I throw at it, stands impenetrable, mocking all of that effort I put into 3 years of farming and gearing my favorite toons. According to this version of the Star Wars universe, Darth Traya (and which Star Wars movie was she in anyway?) would be able to defeat Luke Skywalker, Chewbacca, Han Solo, Princess Leia, Admiral Ackbar, R2D2, C3P0, Old Ben, Anakin Skywalker, Emperor Palpatine, Darth Vader, Thrawn, half a dozen troopers, 15 Jedi, 3 tuskens, 7 ewoks... just wave after wave of classic Star Wars characters falling helplessly to the one person who can’t be obtained unless I abandon my guild for one that can unlock her. Sorry, but that just sucks.

Am I being punished for trying to collect all of the characters? Because that’s what it feels like. I now have amassed a collection that, according to GP, is equal to someone with Traya/Revan, but the dozens and dozens of my characters which make up my GP can do nothing against those two I don’t have.

Here’s an idea: maybe balance out the game by reworking early charac.... ahh, what’s the use? That would be too much work. Or maybe allow us to unequip toons is we never.... oh wait, no, you already got our time and money for that. Just, please, pretty please, somehow, some way—put the top arena guys with Revan/Traya against each other and let them duke it out while the rest of us just enjoy the game.